Hey all,

Wanted to update my thread a little after being on the protocol a little over 4 months.

At first everything started out great. The herbs were making me feel great in the gym and giving me a decent nudge with libido. Then around early June i added in creatine for an extra push in the gym. After a few weeks on that I started to feel terrible and it’s actually gotten worse over the couple months.

My brain dick connection that I think was getting better with the herbs pretty much dissapeared. My dick is completely numb as our my orgasms. Obviously my libido is also nonexistent. My skin/numbness and loss of sensation has also gotten worse with. This has really had a bad effect on my mood/outlook as well.

I’m still in the gym as much as i was, and still doing everything else on the protocol. When i say everything, i mean everything. That’s what makes this so tough, is that im continuing to deteriorate no matter what i do. I’m not trying to make such a depressive post, but it’s so disheartening when you’re doing everything and your body gets worse.

I’m gonna continue the protcol, i just don’t know where to go from here. Am i too sensitive to herbs or maybe creatine? If anyone has any advice i would really appreciate it

Thanks for reading