Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LIC2020 View Post
    Thanks for the reply man!

Yeah i understand there will be ups and downs, but my case i don’t really see any ups. It’s just been a decline really. Sure there are days that are better, but if i were compare myself to 5 months ago id say im worse off.

It’s tough because i don’t really know where to from here. I thought R-andro might be a huge help to me, but if just creatine gave me issues i can’t imagine R-Andro would be a good idea. Iv’e also noticed since this last crash, or whatever i would call it, my body hair is growing like crazy everywhere.

It’s discouraging because I really want this protocol to work, but if i’m sensitive to any kind of test boost/ dht boost than I just don’t know where to go.
    I wouldn’t compare the creatine to prohormones IMO. Creatine is known to have crashed some people, nobody ever said it was required in the protocol. I’ve never even tried it and not sure why you did. Prohormones are tried and tested.. by most of us. They work. They target what we want them to in our PFS state specifically. That’s why we use them. You’re declining just like a lot of us, I also kept getting worse and worse and it’ll probably stay that way unless you fight back with the protocol. It is very much an uphill battle.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 08-29-2021 at 09:37 AM.