User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    It can act like a benzo in my case as sometimes I get so relaxed I don’t even want to do anything, another reason I take it in moderation.
    Don't ever take kratom then, first time I took it (a bit too much) I sat down in my couch, being perfectly happy just staring at my walls for 2 hours lmao.

Now that u mention drinking, I have been drinking fairly often just before I got hit with this downswing as a social lubricant with this girl I've been seeing. Alcohol probably still doesn't agree with me. Wouldn't mind never drinking again if it wasn't for my social anxiety.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Don't ever take kratom then, first time I took it (a bit too much) I sat down in my couch, being perfectly happy just staring at my walls for 2 hours lmao.

Now that u mention drinking, I have been drinking fairly often just before I got hit with this downswing as a social lubricant with this girl I've been seeing. Alcohol probably still doesn't agree with me. Wouldn't mind never drinking again if it wasn't for my social anxiety.
    Lmao. No Kratom for me.

Bro, that’s why you’re in the trenches now. Believe me, alcohol has been my biggest struggle through this, and the main reason I’ve set myself back. I go on dates fairly often so Ive also drank a bit in recovery due to the anxiety of meeting a girl, take it from me, it’s never worth it.

My last time I drank was a few weeks ago because I met a girl, and that will be the last time until I recover. You just gotta bin that shit until you heal. When it gets hard, just think of the guys on here also having to stay sober while in recovery, you’re not alone on that one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m about to finish my first 30 day cycle and didn’t feel much at all. The effects are in the background, like slightly more muscle growth, slightly more bone density and chiseled face, but in a moment to moment basis I don’t feel much different. But when I come off the cycle I will probably feel pretty good for a few days, that’s why you do multiple cycles. The goodness just builds up

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    The goodness just builds up
    Exactly. Health builds over time.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"