Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    About 12 weeks.
    Perfect.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck on the cycle man!

Started mine yesterday too. Epiandro + 4-DHEA. Gonna run for probably 5-6 weeks. Have high hopes!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post

Started mine yesterday too. Epiandro + 4-DHEA. Gonna run for probably 5-6 weeks. Have high hopes!
    Good luck my man! Are you running UH? Out of curiosity, what will the 4 DHEA do?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck my man! Are you running UH? Out of curiosity, what will the 4 DHEA do?
    Helps with those who struggle with low estrogen sides. Was a wonder for me, personally. Saw Palmetto inhibits aromatase in addition to 5AR.

How’s your cycle going?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Helps with those who struggle with low estrogen sides. Was a wonder for me, personally. Saw Palmetto inhibits aromatase in addition to 5AR.

How’s your cycle going?
    Much more subtle than the first time I ran R Andro, it doesn’t even feel like I’m on cycle honestly. I have* noticed a flickering bump in baseline though, if that feeling sticks around after cycle it’ll be a huge improvement. I switch to UltraHard after this bottle so I’m sure that will kick things up a notch.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably gonna up my dosage to 400 tomorrow, I don’t really feel much so far

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah......crank it up.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Takes 600mg minimum for me to really feel any effects mentally. Also, dosed three times a day is better than twice IMO.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Takes 600mg minimum for me to really feel any effects mentally. Also, dosed three times a day is better than twice IMO.
    Yeah man it’s crazy because my first cycle of R Andro was like pure euphoria. I upped it to 400 today. I’m excited to switch over to UltraHard, I respond really well to that. My whole last cycle on that stuff felt awesome besides the first few days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post

Thanks bro! Excited to see where this takes you. I’ve hit a new baseline with this one already. If it sticks that is.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was using Androvar (oral epiandrosterone) for the first few days but switched to Ultra Hard today. Only have about 50 pumps total left of UH so I'm only doing 1-2 pumps of it per day lol. Also 5 pumps per day of Alpha Four, which has 225mg of 4 dhea and also 100mg of androsterone.

I'm only three days in and already feeling some alpha feelings. It's my first time running 4 Andro so I'm not really sure what to expect, but I think it'll be good.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 03-18-2021 at 02:58 AM.