Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Do you backload?

If so, I would eat enough carbs to stave off those blood sugar drops......just enough, through out the day so that when you back load you still get the hit.

- - - Updated - - -

It is a good thing, correct.
    Typically off cycle I eat fruit throughout the day because I struggle to get enough calories, then after working out I add potato’s and dates. Probably going to drop dates because they are loaded with fructose and intensity my brain fog. On cycle I add oatmeal in the morning then eat some rice or something whenever I feel I need it, then after working out I smash potato’s, rice, cookies, dates, all sorts of stuff. But I want to stick to healthier high gi carbs. It’s been a lot of trial and error

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had my first real cheat day today after two years on the protocol. Drank a liter of coca cola and mountain dew, ate a whole bar of chocolate and a whole gluten free pizza LOL. Felt super weird eating all this crap after two years of super clean living. I'm out of the woods but I'll stick to a clean diet regardless. Feel so much better when eating clean. I can't believe I used to eat all that crap regularly before.

Cycle is going great. Love the alpha dominant mood the 4 andro gives. I'm noticing some aggression, but don't really feel like a complete asshole yet lol. Appetite is great too. Excited to see how this cycle progresses!

Sorry for hijacking your thread Turnover, I'll make my own in a few days when I get more time.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 03-21-2021 at 01:15 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Had my first real cheat day today after two years on the protocol. Drank a liter of coca cola and mountain dew, ate a whole bar of chocolate and a whole gluten free pizza LOL. Felt super weird eating all this crap after two years of super clean living. I'm out of the woods but I'll stick to a clean diet regardless. Feel so much better when eating clean. I can't believe I used to eat all that crap regularly before.

Cycle is going great. Love the alpha dominant mood the 4 andro gives. I'm noticing some aggression, but don't really feel like a complete asshole yet lol. Appetite is great too. Excited to see how this cycle progresses!

Sorry for hijacking your thread Turnover, I'll make my own in a few days when I get more time.
    Yeah, the four turns into a Test base, So you'll be juiced.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No worries bud hijack away. And damn if gluten free pizza and a candy bar is considered a massive cheat for you I need to step up my game lol my backloads used to consist of a lot of that stuff until a few months ago. Straight and narrow now though

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I love 4 Andro. It was my favorite pro hormone during PFS, and still is after. I get a little irritable and major anger issues on it though.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Yeah, I love 4 Andro. It was my favorite pro hormone during PFS, and still is after. I get a little irritable and major anger issues on it though.
    Great when you're throwing heavy things around.....not so great in business or family settings...

But yeah, that stuff makes me feel like working with a jackhammer all day instead of a pen, lol
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great when you're throwing heavy things around.....not so great in business or family settings...

But yeah, that stuff makes me feel like working with a jackhammer all day instead of a pen, lol
    Yeah, I'm a week in and want to fight and dominate people, lift, and break things LOL. The aggression from this stuff is crazy. I'm normally a pretty chill person.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I'm a week in and want to fight and dominate people, lift, and break things LOL. The aggression from this stuff is crazy. I'm normally a pretty chill person.
    That's the extra testosterone combined with extra DHT.....good times! Also a VERY good sign that you're responding this way.

Are you enjoying It? Because it can become too much at some point. Like I said, this stuff is good quality shit. A little goes a long way. You can always back down on the dosage or alternate dosing days with different pumps of the four. One day five pumps, the next day, two, etc.

You want to try and get at LEAST 4 weeks in before ditching, if necessary. So titrate the dosage so that you don't get too dominant. It's not fun being angry all the time either.....although it feels good for some strange primal reason, it can become over bearing in normal life. You want to float the dosage so that you can maintain the cycle for as long as you want without hitting all the sides. You want to try and get in 6-8 weeks without losing your shit or getting arrested.....lol. Watch the road rage as well....lol....learned that one the hard way....

Nothing wrong with adjusting the dose so that you can maintain a pretty stable mental frame while carrying out the rest of the cycle.

Make sense? You gotta go by feel on this one.....

Edit: You also have to watch your Estrogen with the 4. It brings mine too high. Just be mindful.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-23-2021 at 06:20 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's the extra testosterone combined with extra DHT.....good times! Also a VERY good sign that you're responding this way.

Are you enjoying It? Because it can become too much at some point. Like I said, this stuff is good quality shit. A little goes a long way. You can always back down on the dosage or alternate dosing days with different pumps of the four. One day five pumps, the next day, two, etc.

You want to try and get at LEAST 4 weeks in before ditching, if necessary. So titrate the dosage so that you don't get too dominant. It's not fun being angry all the time either.....although it feels good for some strange primal reason, it can become over bearing in normal life. You want to float the dosage so that you can maintain the cycle for as long as you want without hitting all the sides. You want to try and get in 6-8 weeks without losing your shit or getting arrested.....lol. Watch the road rage as well....lol....learned that one the hard way....

Nothing wrong with adjusting the dose so that you can maintain a pretty stable mental frame while carrying out the rest of the cycle.

Make sense? You gotta go by feel on this one.....

Edit: You also have to watch your Estrogen with the 4. It brings mine too high. Just be mindful.
    Hell yeah I'm enjoying it! Lol. Like you said, the aggression feels really good in a way. And it's not really an asshole type of aggression at all, at least not yet, but rather an alpha, dominant aggression.

What would you say is a sign that my E is starting to get too high? I'm way more emotional but not in a bitchy, teary way but rather I just have a huge sense of well being, appreciate everything more, music sounds amazing etc. And a complete feeling of contentment, with no worries or stress really. Basically feel bulletproof, as ridiculous as that may sound, lol.

And yeah, my plan is to go for about six weeks, maybe longer if I don't notice signs of suppression. We'll see.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hell yeah I'm enjoying it! Lol. Like you said, the aggression feels really good in a way. And it's not really an asshole type of aggression at all, at least not yet, but rather an alpha, dominant aggression.

What would you say is a sign that my E is starting to get too high? I'm way more emotional but not in a bitchy, teary way but rather I just have a huge sense of well being, appreciate everything more, music sounds amazing etc. And a complete feeling of contentment, with no worries or stress really. Basically feel bulletproof, as ridiculous as that may sound, lol.

And yeah, my plan is to go for about six weeks, maybe longer if I don't notice signs of suppression. We'll see.
    Nope....bullet proof is the perfect way to describe the feeling of high testosterone. Not to mention all the other euphoric things you're feeling. This is how you'll eventually feel when you're FULLY healed. Maybe not as intense, but it's right up there man.....naturally. THAT is the goal of the protocol! That is how you'll be feeling most days. So keep thinking of that bright future.

Yeah, right now you sound like you're in the "sweet spot." GREEAATT feeling, for sure. But just keep an eye out for changes. Lowered libido, down mood/swings, tender nipples, holding more water in your body and feeling "jiggly." Believe me, you'll be able to tell the difference from where you're at now, to when/if things swing the other way.

Right now, enjoy the calm, cool, collected bad ass motherfucken feelings of supreme confidence. Hit the gym.....HARD. These stretches on cycle are where you make some good gains physique wise and neurologically. Really dig into the protocol....use the boost while it's there. Throw some Concrete in the mix if you haven't already and watch what happens to the way you look.

I'm psyched for you man. Great job getting to where you're at thus far. Keep it going!