User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    You're telling me I'll be able to feel almost like this naturally? I was already feeling supremely confident before the cycle, more so than ever before in my life, but this is on another level entirely. That sounds fantastic.

I'll definitely keep an eye on those symptoms. I'm also getting a little DHT from the 1-2 pumps of UH as well as the androsterone in the Alpha Four product, so I'd imagine that helps prevent at least some of the E conversion.

I have the creatine HCL powder from Kaged Muscle that you used to recommend some time ago. Haven't used it in a year or so though. Perhaps I'll give it another go and see how I feel.

Thanks for the tips as always.
    Yes, that is exactly what I'm telling you. That is what I try to tell everyone. But really until they get a taste, it's hard to imagine.....I get it.

Just when you think you're at your best, you go up another level and surprise yourself even more with how good you can actually feel on a daily basis. It's our birth right!

All you need to do is keep the protocol as your way of life. Once you hit a certain spot you can back down on the herb dosages as well because your body will need less and less to illicit the same response.

Definitely add in the creatine. You'll be amazed with how you look by like week three or four.

Yes, the DHT does help stop some Estro conversion.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-24-2021 at 08:48 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"