User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Nope....bullet proof is the perfect way to describe the feeling of high testosterone. Not to mention all the other euphoric things you're feeling. This is how you'll eventually feel when you're FULLY healed. Maybe not as intense, but it's right up there man.....naturally. THAT is the goal of the protocol! That is how you'll be feeling most days. So keep thinking of that bright future.

Yeah, right now you sound like you're in the "sweet spot." GREEAATT feeling, for sure. But just keep an eye out for changes. Lowered libido, down mood/swings, tender nipples, holding more water in your body and feeling "jiggly." Believe me, you'll be able to tell the difference from where you're at now, to when/if things swing the other way.

Right now, enjoy the calm, cool, collected bad ass motherfucken feelings of supreme confidence. Hit the gym.....HARD. These stretches on cycle are where you make some good gains physique wise and neurologically. Really dig into the protocol....use the boost while it's there. Throw some Concrete in the mix if you haven't already and watch what happens to the way you look.

I'm psyched for you man. Great job getting to where you're at thus far. Keep it going!
    You're telling me I'll be able to feel almost like this naturally? I was already feeling supremely confident before the cycle, more so than ever before in my life, but this is on another level entirely. That sounds fantastic.

I'll definitely keep an eye on those symptoms. I'm also getting a little DHT from the 1-2 pumps of UH as well as the androsterone in the Alpha Four product, so I'd imagine that helps prevent at least some of the E conversion.

I have the creatine HCL powder from Kaged Muscle that you used to recommend some time ago. Haven't used it in a year or so though. Perhaps I'll give it another go and see how I feel.

Thanks for the tips as always.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    You're telling me I'll be able to feel almost like this naturally? I was already feeling supremely confident before the cycle, more so than ever before in my life, but this is on another level entirely. That sounds fantastic.

I'll definitely keep an eye on those symptoms. I'm also getting a little DHT from the 1-2 pumps of UH as well as the androsterone in the Alpha Four product, so I'd imagine that helps prevent at least some of the E conversion.

I have the creatine HCL powder from Kaged Muscle that you used to recommend some time ago. Haven't used it in a year or so though. Perhaps I'll give it another go and see how I feel.

Hahaha you keep saying you’re basically recovered but you’re still running cycles and seem to be awaiting for other signs before stamping the recovery board? I’m curious what’s causing the pause and more cycles before hitting the victory bell? Awaiting your first recovery threesome?

Also, quick question - was it after a few cycles when your muscles/physique just stuck around? I have weeks when I get better pumps, body looks improved/firmer, face looking good, and then BAM, body and face look soft/weak with very little pump. You experience this? Amazing how the body/look can differ so rapidly for me haha

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Hahaha you keep saying you’re basically recovered but you’re still running cycles and seem to be awaiting for other signs before stamping the recovery board? I’m curious what’s causing the pause and more cycles before hitting the victory bell? Awaiting your first recovery threesome?

Also, quick question - was it after a few cycles when your muscles/physique just stuck around? I have weeks when I get better pumps, body looks improved/firmer, face looking good, and then BAM, body and face look soft/weak with very little pump. You experience this? Amazing how the body/look can differ so rapidly for me haha
    I'd say I'm mostly recovered, although it's hard for me to say for sure as I don't really remember exactly how I felt pre pfs as it's been over two years. But I have no sexual, physical or neurological symptoms anymore, and mentally, the only thing I'm dealing with is a bit of emotional numbness/suspected low dopamine. I had that pre PFS though so not sure if i should consider that lingering PFS or not. I can eat whatever I want without crashing/return of pfs symptoms. I'm running the 4 andro because I read that the emotional issue could be due to low E, and the 4 should help it.

As for the physique question, yes I'd say it was after a few DHT cycles that my physique improved. Had a very soft and feminine body composition before those

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes, that is exactly what I'm telling you. That is what I try to tell everyone. But really until they get a taste, it's hard to imagine.....I get it.

Just when you think you're at your best, you go up another level and surprise yourself even more with how good you can actually feel on a daily basis. It's our birth right!

All you need to do is keep the protocol as your way of life. Once you hit a certain spot you can back down on the herb dosages as well because your body will need less and less to illicit the same response.

Definitely add in the creatine. You'll be amazed with how you look by like week three or four.

Yes, the DHT does help stop some Estro conversion.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-24-2021 at 08:48 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got super emotional yesterday and cried my eyes out over a minor issue LOL. Also have a strange nostalgic feeling and get emotional over memories and people from my past. I definitely feel the high E, although I've experienced no nipple sensitivity and my libido's still very high. Gonna lower my Alpha Four dose to three pumps. I don't want to sacrifice my masculinity AGAIN after the mistake of taking Fin, lol

Other than that, everything's still going great!
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 03-31-2021 at 01:09 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Got super emotional yesterday and cried my eyes out over a minor issue LOL. Also have a strange nostalgic feeling and get emotional over memories and people from my past. I definitely feel the high E, although I've experienced no nipple sensitivity and my libido's still very high. Gonna lower my Alpha Four dose to three pumps. I don't want to sacrifice my masculinity AGAIN after the mistake of taking Fin, lol

Other than that, everything's still going great!
    Oooohhhh.....it's starting. Lol. That's the beginning stages.

Yeah...either lower your dose and increase the DHT portion....that'll help mitigate those effects.

And even if your E climbed high enough to make you bail on the cycle, you'd be back to baseline less then a week or so after stopping, so you wouldn't be "sacrificing" your masculinity yet again.

I wouldn't let that happen!

How has your strength been on it?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Oooohhhh.....it's starting. Lol. That's the beginning stages.

Yeah...either lower your dose and increase the DHT portion....that'll help mitigate those effects.

And even if your E climbed high enough to make you bail on the cycle, you'd be back to baseline less then a week or so after stopping, so you wouldn't be "sacrificing" your masculinity yet again.

I wouldn't let that happen!

How has your strength been on it?
    Thanks for clarifying. The high E feeling reminded me of how I felt when coming off Fin, when my E was high due to the lack of DHT. Shitty memories man, lol. Oh how far I've come from those days.

I've lowered the dose of the 4 and increased the DHT, and feel much better. I'm still emotional but in a good way, and feel like a man again lol. The moodiness was horrible.

My strength has been great in the gym. Pumps are sick and last a long time. I look bigger as well. Libido WAY up. Love this stuff. Gonna be three weeks on next Tuesday.

Current dose is 3 pumps AF, 3 pumps of UH. Mixing in some Androvar here and there to see how I tolerate the Epi.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 04-03-2021 at 09:04 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for clarifying. The high E feeling reminded me of how I felt when coming off Fin, when my E was high due to the lack of DHT. Shitty memories man, lol. Oh how far I've come from those days.

I've lowered the dose of the 4 and increased the DHT, and feel much better. I'm still emotional but in a good way, and feel like a man again lol. The moodiness was horrible.

My strength has been great in the gym. Pumps are sick and last a long time. I look bigger as well. Libido WAY up. Love this stuff. Gonna be three weeks on next Tuesday.

Current dose is 3 pumps AF, 3 pumps of UH. Mixing in some Androvar here and there to see how I tolerate the Epi.
    Awesome man! Yeah....play around with it. You'll be able to tell by "feel" at this point.

Great job dude!

Keep grinding.

You may get to a point in the cycle....the longer it goes on, where you'll have to lower the 4 even more. Nothing wrong with that and that's what I call "smart cycling" Take the cycle as long as you can up to 8 weeks. Then hop back on the herbs for PCT.

You got this.

You really want to swell up, add in some concrete. You'll be a beast.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-03-2021 at 11:11 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright so oral Epi andro seems to make me irritable and angry instead of alpha. Love how it deepens my voice but it also kind of ruins my mood everytime I add it in. Feel like an asshole. Gonna bin it for now, sticking to just Ultra Hard & Alpha Four.

Three weeks on today. No nut shrinkage or other alarming symptoms yet so I'll keep going for another three.

Highly recommend the Ultra Hard & Alpha Four stack for PFS guys who are close recovered. I'd leave it for your third or fourth cycle however, as I'd imagine the aromatization would be even worse for someone on their first cycle with PFS.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Alright so oral Epi andro seems to make me irritable and angry instead of alpha. Love how it deepens my voice but it also kind of ruins my mood everytime I add it in. Feel like an asshole. Gonna bin it for now, sticking to just Ultra Hard & Alpha Four.

Three weeks on today. No nut shrinkage or other alarming symptoms yet so I'll keep going for another three.

Highly recommend the Ultra Hard & Alpha Four stack for PFS guys who are close recovered. I'd leave it for your third or fourth cycle however, as I'd imagine the aromatization would be even worse for someone on their first cycle with PFS.
    Bingo