User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I was using Androvar (oral epiandrosterone) for the first few days but switched to Ultra Hard today. Only have about 50 pumps total left of UH so I'm only doing 1-2 pumps of it per day lol. Also 5 pumps per day of Alpha Four, which has 225mg of 4 dhea and also 100mg of androsterone.

I'm only three days in and already feeling some alpha feelings. It's my first time running 4 Andro so I'm not really sure what to expect, but I think it'll be good.
    I can tell you right now you will feel and get effects from two pumps of Alpha Four. Stuff is strong. If I go higher then that it's only for a day or two, then I back down again. It brings my E up pretty high. So just be mindful of that.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I can tell you right now you will feel and get effects from two pumps of Alpha Four. Stuff is strong. If I go higher then that it's only for a day or two, then I back down again. It brings my E up pretty high. So just be mindful of that.
    Thanks man, I'll definitely keep that in mind. I'm on my fourth day and already feeling a lot more emotional, but in a good way. I'll see how I feel in another few days to a week and lower the dosage if needed.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks man, I'll definitely keep that in mind. I'm on my fourth day and already feeling a lot more emotional, but in a good way. I'll see how I feel in another few days to a week and lower the dosage if needed.
    Stuff will blow you up like a tick if you keep the dosage high enough......like a noticeable difference in physique, within weeks.

Good luck on your run and keep us posted.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts out of curiosity, have you heard anything from Durantia in a while? He frequented this place for like 2 years, I read a lot of his posts in my darker days. He hasn’t been around in a while, I believe he said he was feeling really good though before he stopped posting

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    @Cdsnuts out of curiosity, have you heard anything from Durantia in a while? He frequented this place for like 2 years, I read a lot of his posts in my darker days. He hasn’t been around in a while, I believe he said he was feeling really good though before he stopped posting
    Damn. There is a name I haven't heard in awhile......No, I have not heard from him but imagine him to be pretty well at this point.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Stuff will blow you up like a tick if you keep the dosage high enough......like a noticeable difference in physique, within weeks.

Good luck on your run and keep us posted.
    Will do. Already feeling more confidence and libido as well. Love it so far. Appetite is up too.

Currently on 5 pumps of Alpha Four and 2 pumps of UH. Gonna switch to Androvar for my DHT once i run out of Ultra Hard. Oral epi makes me feel kinda shitty solo but I'm hoping it works well when stacked with the 4.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 03-19-2021 at 09:36 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do. Already feeling more confidence and libido as well. Love it so far. Appetite is up too.

Currently on 5 pumps of Alpha Four and 2 pumps of UH. Gonna switch to Androvar for my DHT once i run out of Ultra Hard. Oral epi makes me feel kinda shitty solo but I'm hoping it works well when stacked with the 4.
    Are you PFS or post saw palmetto?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Are you PFS or post saw palmetto?
    PFS, never took sp.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

In my experience, if you do not tolerate epi well, you're still going to get the shitty sides despite running the four. I can't take epi solo either. Kills my libido and makes me feel like shit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PFS, never took sp.
    Good feedback. It is interesting to know that a PFS person is doing well on 4 Andro stacked with androsterone. Most of the logs I have seen were all post saw palmetto.

You are using IML's topical 4 Andro right? I also don't do well on epi either.