User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Turnover25 prohormone cycle 3: R Andro + Ultra Hard

Hey boys. Just started cycle number 3. I’ll be starting with 2-3 weeks of Super R Andro, then switching over to Ultra Hard after that. Mainly because I still have a couple bottles of Super R Andro and I’d like to use them, but I want to space them out. My first 2 cycles were both milestones in my recovery, and I’m excited to see where this one brings me. I don’t really feel like documenting all of this one like the previous 2, but I know myself and I will probably end up doing it anyways.

Onward and upward, my friends.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Hey boys. Just started cycle number 3. I’ll be starting with 2-3 weeks of Super R Andro, then switching over to Ultra Hard after that. Mainly because I still have a couple bottles of Super R Andro and I’d like to use them, but I want to space them out. My first 2 cycles were both milestones in my recovery, and I’m excited to see where this one brings me. I don’t really feel like documenting all of this one like the previous 2, but I know myself and I will probably end up doing it anyways.

How long since your last cycle?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    How long since your last cycle?
    About 12 weeks.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 3, quite a bit of fatigue so far this cycle which I haven’t dealt with in the first 2. Some anxiety. Haven’t noticed much except a new faint feeling of “normalcy” that I haven’t felt in a long time, hard to describe. It’s not constant, it’s faint and fleeting.

I didn’t feel much my second cycle until a week or so, so we will see. First cycle of R Andro was euphoric, this one is a bit more normal.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 03-15-2021 at 08:00 AM.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guys whats the difference between ultra hard and super R andro ? What do you get from one that you dont with other and why is this favourable ? Thanks

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPfs View Post
    guys whats the difference between ultra hard and super R andro ? What do you get from one that you dont with other and why is this favourable ? Thanks
    Ultra Hard has more epiandrosterone, R Andro has more Androsterone. I prefer Ultra Hard personally.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried ultra hard the end of last year but didnt feel great on it towards the end of the cycle. What effect does epiandrosterone have on the body thats different to androsterone. Are they both dht derivatives?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPfs View Post
    I tried ultra hard the end of last year but didnt feel great on it towards the end of the cycle. What effect does epiandrosterone have on the body thats different to androsterone. Are they both dht derivatives?
    They are. I can’t answer that question honestly, there’s more knowledgeable guys here. But many men feel shitty toward the end of cycle, including me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post

What is your R andro dosage and how many times are you doing it per day?

Also, are you taking it with meals or empty stomach?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    What is your R andro dosage and how many times are you doing it per day?

Also, are you taking it with meals or empty stomach?
    2 capsules in the morning then 1 at noon, so 300. Might up it to 400 next week but I kinda want to keep the dose lower to be able to cycle for a longer period of time.

I take it on an empty stomach but eat around 15 min later.