User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Great when you're throwing heavy things around.....not so great in business or family settings...

But yeah, that stuff makes me feel like working with a jackhammer all day instead of a pen, lol
    Yeah, I'm a week in and want to fight and dominate people, lift, and break things LOL. The aggression from this stuff is crazy. I'm normally a pretty chill person.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Yeah, I'm a week in and want to fight and dominate people, lift, and break things LOL. The aggression from this stuff is crazy. I'm normally a pretty chill person.
    That's the extra testosterone combined with extra DHT.....good times! Also a VERY good sign that you're responding this way.

Are you enjoying It? Because it can become too much at some point. Like I said, this stuff is good quality shit. A little goes a long way. You can always back down on the dosage or alternate dosing days with different pumps of the four. One day five pumps, the next day, two, etc.

You want to try and get at LEAST 4 weeks in before ditching, if necessary. So titrate the dosage so that you don't get too dominant. It's not fun being angry all the time either.....although it feels good for some strange primal reason, it can become over bearing in normal life. You want to float the dosage so that you can maintain the cycle for as long as you want without hitting all the sides. You want to try and get in 6-8 weeks without losing your shit or getting arrested.....lol. Watch the road rage as well....lol....learned that one the hard way....

Nothing wrong with adjusting the dose so that you can maintain a pretty stable mental frame while carrying out the rest of the cycle.

Make sense? You gotta go by feel on this one.....

Edit: You also have to watch your Estrogen with the 4. It brings mine too high. Just be mindful.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-23-2021 at 06:20 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"