Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
Still on cycle boys. Currently at 10 weeks, shooting for 14. Gonna keep these updates coming for you here and there until I’m 100%.

So far I did a bottle of super R Andro, a bottle of UltraHard, another bottle of Super R Andro, now I’m starting a bottle of ultra hard to finish it off. I’m feeling like I can continue to 14 weeks because I feel fine. I’m attacking this thing full force now. I’ve taken some shilajit here and there to raise my test and it helps me a lot.

I’m currently pretty run down either suppression or estrogen wise, low libido, not many upswings, not many emotions, but I’m still enjoying cycle and I haven’t had a major downswing in a while. These things are to be expected, at least in my case when you’ve been on cycle for a while. Don’t be scared if you feel a little run down on cycle, it’ll adjust after you stop. I took a trip to Colorado and got drunk for 4 days straight, while eating gluten and not lifting and felt FINE. Usually alcohol sends me into a downswing from hell.

I noticed HUGE improvements at the beginning of this cycle such as emotions that came back online, higher libido, memory improvements. They have stopped showing up just due to the cycle beating me down a bit but I’m excited to see how this snap back treats me once I end cycle and my body resets itself. If I feel anything like how I did at the beginning, this will be a huge victory.

Keep pushing boys.

Edit: I believe my vision is almost back to normal. My brain fog isn’t a thick, sludgy fog anymore, it’s more so just memory issues. What a fucking disaster that whole ideal was. It’s not perfect but compared to how bad it was, I’m comfortable making the update. Anxiety, inability to handle stress and general malaise are completely gone.
Fantastic.