User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unbelievable, I’m near the end of my UH cycle, about 4 weeks in, and today was my first dose that made me feel nice and euphoric. At my current dose of 3 pumps I still have a week in the bottle so I might as well finish it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In world full of toxic pesticides and petroleum based chemicals... every man should be doing prohormone cycles, in a moderate and routinely safe manner.

The world would be much better.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    In world full of toxic pesticides and petroleum based chemicals... every man should be doing prohormone cycles, in a moderate and routinely safe manner.

The world would be much better.
    Prohormones aside, the world, and manhood, would be in a much better place if every man lived up to his full potential, simply by living life correctly. (Protocol)
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a little update from Turnover below:

"Hey man, thanks for checking in. I’m doing really well. I’m on a long DHT cycle right now and it seems I’m starting to break into new territory as far as recovery, so I decided to leave the forums indefinitely for my well being. I can’t say for sure if I’ll be back on swole source, for a while at least, but like I said to you and the other guys I’m always just an email away. I just really want to recover and leave this mess behind me."

I'm very happy for him, and thought it would be inspirational to some of the newcomers. (He has agreed for me to post this here.)

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Just a little update from Turnover below:

"Hey man, thanks for checking in. I’m doing really well. I’m on a long DHT cycle right now and it seems I’m starting to break into new territory as far as recovery, so I decided to leave the forums indefinitely for my well being. I can’t say for sure if I’ll be back on swole source, for a while at least, but like I said to you and the other guys I’m always just an email away. I just really want to recover and leave this mess behind me."

I'm very happy for him, and thought it would be inspirational to some of the newcomers. (He has agreed for me to post this here.)
    Good for him. Although I hopes he comes back to make a recovery post.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Good for him. Although I hopes he comes back to make a recovery post.
    He will, he just needs some time off this, which is understandable.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    He will, he just needs some time off this, which is understandable.
    Necessary is more like it. I'm sure everyone following his log will be happy to see his final destination.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I'll have to stop the cycle tomorrow at 4 weeks and 5 days, as I ran out of Ultra Hard and can't replace it with the epi as it makes me feel like shit.

Sucks that I'll have to stop as this stuff makes me feel absolutely amazing, best I've ever felt in my life honestly. Seriously recommend it.

I'll write a detailed post of my experiences once I have more time. Also, I'm definitely looking forward to running this stack again in late summer/september, depending on finances as this stuff is pretty expensive. Herb cycling until then

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I think I'll have to stop the cycle tomorrow at 4 weeks and 5 days, as I ran out of Ultra Hard and can't replace it with the epi as it makes me feel like shit.

Sucks that I'll have to stop as this stuff makes me feel absolutely amazing, best I've ever felt in my life honestly. Seriously recommend it.

I'll write a detailed post of my experiences once I have more time. Also, I'm definitely looking forward to running this stack again in late summer/september, depending on finances as this stuff is pretty expensive. Herb cycling until then
    After a good run, it's always best to really stick to the protocol as much as possible to keep gains/physical/mental from the cycle you just ran. Push for that higher baseline!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright boys, I'm like 8 or 9 weeks into this cycle. Time to update.

Progress during PFS is slow as fuck. Today I walked outside and realized that things don't look as distorted as they used to. But you don't even notice.. you just sit there and you're like "Is this PFS? Or is this how it always looked?" but in reality, if I was really suffering still, I would know. It's just slow progress man.. that's all I can say. It's so slow that when you see results, you won't even know tbh.

I'm beginning to turn a corner where the protocol and PFS is honestly paying off, I've been sleeping with way more women then ever, I bought a brand new harley because I had the money and confidence to finally do it, and today I smashed a 405 pound deadlift, I only weigh 150. I prefer my life now than I did before my crash 2 years ago. I'm still suffering, but it's hard to explain, but if I keep seeing small results here and there I'm going to surpass this and be an animal soon.

Also, edit: Something I noticed after being off the forum for a couple months - Even though CD created the best place to heal from PFS, get the fuck away from here and enjoy your life. You are causing stress just being on this website. Anything that hs to do with pfs, it is going to fuck you. Take CD's advice, write it down on a piece of paper so you don't forget, and get the fuck out of here and heal yourselves
    Last edited by Turnover25; 05-02-2021 at 08:33 PM.