User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nanodrol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^i'd also say with M1T/SD/WHATEVER BUILD MUSCLE FAST, you will also loose your size very fast. as stated, a lot of gains on these can be from water retention, but also, you just put on a ton of size very fast, what's your body's first instinct? get it the fuck off. even iwth added calories, it's hard to retain gains from these. the slower and steadier the gains come, ie andro series, the easier and more permanent the gains will be. honestly, i feel like these super mass builders just suck over all. in terms of potential sides, how one fukin dose shuts you down, and how u can only run em for like 4 weeks just doesn't make em worth it overall. but to each his own.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I'm in the U.K. and have used Predator numerous times and customer service is very good.

Some other things Burly wouldn't be interested in:

Prohormones - Buy Prohormones Online, Reviews, Deals

http://dragonnutrition.co.uk

And for FPR;

BPS Dermacrine 130 Servings - Buy Online, Reviews, Deals

Also:

PowerMyself Health and Fitness Supplement Store Pro Hormones
    So want to order some Dermacrine!!!
    I have 6 bottles of the original but never picked up any of the gel type.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I were still dancing with methyls, it would be fun to grab some of this Nanodrol, but at $80 USD per bottle, it just isn't feasible.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered 2 gel Dermacrines. Maybe as they are being sold by BPS they may continue to exist, but I'd guess that PP still manufactured them and did a deal with BPS. Still, I doubt Dermacrine will cease to exist for long, it might not be a huge seller, but I reckon there will always be a market for it.

Re Nanodrol, I find Mechabol a much more attractive compound; it can be run longer and is much less toxic. Running a methyl is not exactly the healthiest thing to do, but running a dimethyl? No thanks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the end of the day, methyl versus dimethyl, you can't stand on solid scientific ground saying one is measurably worse than the other. Caffeine, if I'm not mistaken, is a dimethyl compound.

None of it is 'good' for you. It's just a matter of running it responsibly and taking precautions to minimize damage. This is an adults only, no rules/no guarantees kind of game no matter which way the hammer falls.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    At the end of the day, methyl versus dimethyl, you can't stand on solid scientific ground saying one is measurably worse than the other. Caffeine, if I'm not mistaken, is a dimethyl compound.

None of it is 'good' for you. It's just a matter of running it responsibly and taking precautions to minimize damage. This is an adults only, no rules/no guarantees kind of game no matter which way the hammer falls.
    Well unless I've got things very wrong, Ultradrol is more a lot more hepatoxic than Mechabol, but each to his own. Obviously any methyl needs proper supports such as Tudca etc, but if I was going to choose between stuff like SD or AAS, AAS would arguably be a 'healthier' choice. Whatever, each to his own, no argument.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What we know about how more or less toxic some of these methyls are from one another is really conjecture. Some people say Epi is mild, while others would contend it is far more toxic than what folks will give it credit. There is no reliable metric in this case.

One can surmise UD is less toxic than SD and M1T because it has less sides, but that's all bro-science at the end of the day. Again, none of it is 'good' for you and you're taking a risk no matter what.

There is no real scientific ground to stand upon with the assertion that UD is "a lot more hepatoxic" than Mechabol. In fact, we've seen some folks who ran a conservative dose of UD with protectants whose bloodwork showed little to no disruption. Then we saw the guy who ran it at 16mg ED with no liver protection and his enzymes are elevated.

Again, there is no real measurement to say one way or the other as a blanket statement.
    Last edited by Freepressright; 12-13-2012 at 02:49 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll just post this for the ill-informed. Obviously I'm not referring to you, FPR, I just don't want some 19 yr old thinking Ultradrol can be taken without the appropriate respect. Last word on this. (From me, anyway, LOL.)

The Methylstenbolone/Ultradrol Pro-hormone Supplement Blog.

Methylstenbolone, like all methylated DS/PHs, is toxic to the liver. Methylsten is more potent than many other PHs (epi, hdrol, m14ad, etc) because it is a di-methyl androgen resistant of typical metabolic deactivating pathways, like 3b-hsd and 17b-hsd. Being one of the harshest compounds on the market it will negatively impact blood pressure, lipid values, cholesterol levels and will put stress on the bodies endocrine system.
    Last edited by markam; 12-14-2012 at 04:45 AM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Nanodrol

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I'll just post this for the ill-informed. Obviously I'm not referring to you, FPR, I just don't want some 19 yr old thinking Ultradrol can be taken without the appropriate respect. Last word on this. (From me, anyway, LOL.)

The Methylstenbolone/Ultradrol Pro-hormone Supplement Blog.

Methylstenbolone, like all methylated DS/PHs, is toxic to the liver. Methylsten is more potent than many other PHs (epi, hdrol, m14ad, etc) because it is a di-methyl androgen resistant of typical metabolic deactivating pathways, like 3b-hsd and 17b-hsd. Being one of the harshest compounds on the market it will negatively impact blood pressure, lipid values, cholesterol levels and will put stress on the bodies endocrine system.
    Tuned sports is composed of some generalized information. While it is certainly liver toxic, calling it the harshest is kinda bullshit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Tuned sports is composed of some generalized information. While it is certainly liver toxic, calling it the harshest is kinda bullshit.
    Good to have your input. How would you say the sides compare to other non di-methyl, methylated prohormones at a medium dosage?