Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Nanodrol

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Good to have your input. How would you say the sides compare to other non di-methyl, methylated prohormones at a medium dosage?
    It is hard to say. I expected it to be much harsher than it apparently is. I have seen bloodwork come back from users that indicated very minimal elevation in liver toxicity markers, and those users had only used common liver protectants. On the other hand, I believe it was Burly (may have been someone else) who had bloodwork indicating that he was out of range on liver toxicity markers after a short cycle. I would say it is harsher than some of the commonly accepted "milder" methylated hormones, like hdrol/anavar/turinabol, but not in the same league as SD/M1T/etc.

That said, doses when my interest in the compound was highest seem to be much lower than what has been commonly accepted these days. Doses in the 20+ range were not common occurance then, but are now. If that is in fact a better dosage in terms of effectiveness, than I would pursue bloodwork from users in that range.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Nanodrol

Clarifying my aforementioned bloodwork... I was slightly out of range after 13 days on UD while using TUDCA at 250mg a day. That being said, I wouldn't be alarmed until the values doubled. Additionally, I recently had bw done and my values were at the upper range and I havent consumed any methyls for about a year.

If I could add to this discussion, while some generalities can be made on harshness of compounds, I still believe there are some unexplainable variables when it comes to individual responses of compounds.

Total accumulated cycle dosage is another variable. If an sdrol user needs 20mg a day to make gains but needs 200mg of mechabol to make similar gains, which dosage will be the harshest on the system? Some may tolerate 100mg mecha just fine and then the spillover of side effects may occur beyond that point.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by burlyman30; 12-14-2012 at 09:02 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Tuned sports is composed of some generalized information. While it is certainly liver toxic, calling it the harshest is kinda bullshit.
    ^^This

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is hard to say. I expected it to be much harsher than it apparently is. I have seen bloodwork come back from users that indicated very minimal elevation in liver toxicity markers, and those users had only used common liver protectants. On the other hand, I believe it was Burly (may have been someone else) who had bloodwork indicating that he was out of range on liver toxicity markers after a short cycle. I would say it is harsher than some of the commonly accepted "milder" methylated hormones, like hdrol/anavar/turinabol, but not in the same league as SD/M1T/etc.

That said, doses when my interest in the compound was highest seem to be much lower than what has been commonly accepted these days. Doses in the 20+ range were not common occurance then, but are now. If that is in fact a better dosage in terms of effectiveness, than I would pursue bloodwork from users in that range.
    Thank you for reaffirming basically every thing I already said. Maybe he'll realize I wasn't just talking out my ass on this one.

None of it is "safe"

None of it is "healthy"

Everyone responds differently to toxic compounds

Speculating on how much "worse" UD is really boils down to broscience and speculation. Either you dance with methyls and take precautions or you don't. You may be worse off, you might not be. But odds are there will be some disruption at mildest, and cholestasis or liver damage at worst. It's a gamble you accept when you play this game.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Thank you for reaffirming basically every thing I already said. Maybe he'll realize I wasn't just talking out my ass on this one.

None of it is "safe"

None of it is "healthy"

Everyone responds differently to toxic compounds

Speculating on how much "worse" UD is really boils down to broscience and speculation. Either you dance with methyls and take precautions or you don't. You may be worse off, you might not be. But odds are there will be some disruption at mildest, and cholestasis or liver damage at worst. It's a gamble you accept when you play this game.
    LOL Never thought you were talking out your ass.

Anyway, all points duly noted.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jake has also noted that on a mg to mg basis, methylsten is around the same toxicity as SD.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like Ultradrol. In fact, it's probably my favorite methylated designer steroid. But I learned a few things about it the last time around.

It is side-effect free (ONLY MEAN THIS IN THE SUPERFICIAL SENSE. I DO NOT WISH TO DOWNPLAY IT'S PHYSIOLOGICAL IMPACT ON THINGS THAT CANNOT BE FELT) at up to 12mg FOR ME. However, the last cycle I pushed it up to 16mg and I began to get very negatively aggressive. Everything was pissing me off. It also started to give me moderate lethargy. While it was still not nearly as bad as 1-DHEA's lethargy, it was noticeable.

One other strange thing it did to me was created insatiable hunger. I simply could not eat enough. I felt hypoglycemic at many points during the day because I felt like I was vaporizing food in my system. I could not stay full to save my life.

While some might look at this as a good thing on the outside, it was extreme - extreme enough that it was disrupting my daily life.

I was playing band gigs shaking and ready to pass out because I needed food. It was the strangest thing.

One thing I did NOT ever experience, though, was elevated BP or loss of libido while on cycle. The profile Markam posted makes assumptions about BP and loss of libido. I've yet to see anyone complain of either while on UD. It is a very unique compound in that respect, with its own unique properties.

For me, it was the ultimate steroid. I could eat whatever I felt like and it melted fat off, made me harder, dryer, leaner, more vascular, I had a libido and, at doses less than 16mg, I felt amazing. Plus, did I mention it put on clean bodyweight?

Unfortunately, I won't be taking it again as I'm done with methyls. My partner at work is trying to persuade me to do a Halodrol cycle before hanging methyls up, but I don't know if I want to or not. Time will tell.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I like Ultradrol. In fact, it's probably my favorite methylated designer steroid. But I learned a few things about it the last time around.

It is side-effect free (ONLY MEAN THIS IN THE SUPERFICIAL SENSE. I DO NOT WISH TO DOWNPLAY IT'S PHYSIOLOGICAL IMPACT ON THINGS THAT CANNOT BE FELT) at up to 12mg FOR ME. However, the last cycle I pushed it up to 16mg and I began to get very negatively aggressive. Everything was pissing me off. It also started to give me moderate lethargy. While it was still not nearly as bad as 1-DHEA's lethargy, it was noticeable.

One other strange thing it did to me was created insatiable hunger. I simply could not eat enough. I felt hypoglycemic at many points during the day because I felt like I was vaporizing food in my system. I could not stay full to save my life.

While some might look at this as a good thing on the outside, it was extreme - extreme enough that it was disrupting my daily life.

I was playing band gigs shaking and ready to pass out because I needed food. It was the strangest thing.

One thing I did NOT ever experience, though, was elevated BP or loss of libido while on cycle. The profile Markam posted makes assumptions about BP and loss of libido. I've yet to see anyone complain of either while on UD. It is a very unique compound in that respect, with its own unique properties.

For me, it was the ultimate steroid. I could eat whatever I felt like and it melted fat off, made me harder, dryer, leaner, more vascular, I had a libido and, at doses less than 16mg, I felt amazing. Plus, did I mention it put on clean bodyweight?

Unfortunately, I won't be taking it again as I'm done with methyls. My partner at work is trying to persuade me to do a Halodrol cycle before hanging methyls up, but I don't know if I want to or not. Time will tell.
    I feel that I need to point out that I had 'bolded' the part of the info relating to Ultradrol being a Dimethyl but not the sides info. BBG has now mentioned the creator of Ultradrol says it is as toxic as SD. I find it's easier to keep muscle on a longer cycle which is why people will use SD for four weeks stacked with another compound which they may run for eight weeks. SD is too strong and toxic to be run for more than four weeks, but Epi, haladrol are often run for 6 week cycles, in fact with Halodrol it's recommended to be run for 6 weeks.

Having a compound that is di methyl (2 & 17a), makes it far more resilient regards breakdown by the liver, and thus, harsher, and Yes, caffeine is Dimethyl, but the last time I checked, it's not a steroid.

Obviously any pro hormone run at a very high dosage will be bad, but I have to say again that Even Jake says that Ultradrol is as toxic as Superdrol, or rat poison as DJM calls SD, and if I remember correctly, even you, (FPR) and Burly cut your Ulradrol cycles short.

Quote: "It is side-effect free (ONLY MEAN THIS IN THE SUPERFICIAL SENSE. I DO NOT WISH TO DOWNPLAY IT'S PHYSIOLOGICAL IMPACT ON THINGS THAT CANNOT BE FELT) at up to 12mg FOR ME". (FPR)

Doesn't exactly make it better, though.
    Last edited by markam; 12-15-2012 at 06:08 AM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Nanodrol

You do have to look at it as mg vs. Mg though. That is why I mentioned the dosing difference. Notice FPR did 12 mg. Although guys like me (who have never even used SD) recommend 10mg as a starting dosage (and if I ever would run it, I would stay there) most hit 20-30, and lately some push it to 40 mg. 12-20 mg has been accepted as an appropriate UD dose.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You do have to look at it as mg vs. Mg though. That is why I mentioned the dosing difference. Notice FPR did 12 mg. Although guys like me (who have never even used SD) recommend 10mg as a starting dosage (and if I ever would run it, I would stay there) most hit 20-30, and lately some push it to 40 mg. 12-20 mg has been accepted as an appropriate UD dose.
    There's guys running UD at 40mg a day??!!!
    That's just crazy!! Some must not like there insides.