User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Nanodrol

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've also seen a few guys break the 4 week mark that everyone seems to live by. Higher dosage and longer runs.... I assume they get caught up in the weight gains and strength increases and want to keep going. I have not tried SD or UD at this point. Sold my PP SD LV because of the feedback on the sides. Still not sure I will run UD but seriously thinking about it.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    I've also seen a few guys break the 4 week mark that everyone seems to live by. Higher dosage and longer runs.... I assume they get caught up in the weight gains and strength increases and want to keep going. I have not tried SD or UD at this point. Sold my PP SD LV because of the feedback on the sides. Still not sure I will run UD but seriously thinking about it.
    I have UD and PP SD LV but I'd only run them at the start of a test cycle if I ever run them at all. I'm not sure if my goals will ever require a bulking compound.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Nanodrol

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    There's guys running UD at 40mg a day??!!!
    That's just crazy!! Some must not like there insides.
    SD.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    SD.
    Oh!! Went back and read your post and I guess I just had UD on the mind. Lol
    The guys that run it at 40mg probably gain X amount and lose that shit 2 weeks after they stop the SD.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I feel that I need to point out that I had 'bolded' the part of the info relating to Ultradrol being a Dimethyl but not the sides info. BBG has now mentioned the creator of Ultradrol says it is as toxic as SD. I find it's easier to keep muscle on a longer cycle which is why people will use SD for four weeks stacked with another compound which they may run for eight weeks. SD is too strong and toxic to be run for more than four weeks, but Epi, haladrol are often run for 6 week cycles, in fact with Halodrol it's recommended to be run for 6 weeks.

Having a compound that is di methyl (2 & 17a), makes it far more resilient regards breakdown by the liver, and thus, harsher, and Yes, caffeine is Dimethyl, but the last time I checked, it's not a steroid.

Obviously any pro hormone run at a very high dosage will be bad, but I have to say again that Even Jake says that Ultradrol is as toxic as Superdrol, or rat poison as DJM calls SD, and if I remember correctly, even you, (FPR) and Burly cut your Ulradrol cycles short.

Quote: "It is side-effect free (ONLY MEAN THIS IN THE SUPERFICIAL SENSE. I DO NOT WISH TO DOWNPLAY IT'S PHYSIOLOGICAL IMPACT ON THINGS THAT CANNOT BE FELT) at up to 12mg FOR ME". (FPR)

Doesn't exactly make it better, though.
    Why the fuck to you feel the need to argue with me on this. Nobody fucking said even one time that any of this shit is safe. But to speculate about its toxicity and saying that's the difference between you living healthy or being fucked up the rest of your life is absurdity. This argument is the height of stupid.

Milligram for milligram as toxic as SD, as H2S pointed out, must be taken into context. Run a conservative dose of UD with the proper ancillaries and you probably won't suffer irreparable damage. Act like a dipshit with it and run it beyond what's wise and with no protection and yeah, you'll probably be fucked up.

Running high doses of Epi or something else are probably just as bad for you in the long run.

And if you notice my disclaimer, I don't think i could have been any clearer that I wasn't saying it was better or safe. In fact, if you'd open your eyes, I've been shouting from the rooftops that none of this shit it safe and none of it is without risk. I don't know what you're trying to twist this into, but step off already. I'm not in the mood today.

I don't mean to be a dickhead, but Jesus Christ man. Let it go.
    Last edited by Freepressright; 12-15-2012 at 01:41 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Nanodrol

You guys agree more than you realize. Lets end the debate here, as I don't want this board to turn into another drama filled bb board.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Why the fuck to you feel the need to argue with me on this. Nobody fucking said even one time that any of this shit is safe. But to speculate about its toxicity and saying that's the difference between you living healthy or being fucked up the rest of your life is absurdity. This argument is the height of stupid.

Milligram for milligram as toxic as SD, as H2S pointed out, must be taken into context. Run a conservative dose of UD with the proper ancillaries and you probably won't suffer irreparable damage. Act like a dipshit with it and run it beyond what's wise and with no protection and yeah, you'll probably be fucked up.

Running high doses of Epi or something else are probably just as bad for you in the long run.

And if you notice my disclaimer, I don't think i could have been any clearer that I wasn't saying it was better or safe. In fact, if you'd open your eyes, I've been shouting from the rooftops that none of this shit it safe and none of it is without risk. I don't know what you're trying to twist this into, but step off already. I'm not in the mood today.

I don't mean to be a dickhead, but Jesus Christ man. Let it go.
    Good, don't be a dickhead. LOL.

I'm entitled to disagree with you and have my own opinion; that's not arguing. My opinion was just that not all methyls are equally toxic; just my opinion.

BTW 'Fuck' is better used as an exclamation, rather than an adjective, which is quite vulgar.

Anyway, consider this 'let go'. I will not be posting anymore on this subject, though I doubt I'll have the last word......

-------------------------------------------
    It's quite ironic that we're both musicians, mind you, piano players and guitarists often clash
    Last edited by markam; 12-15-2012 at 07:18 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I like Ultradrol. In fact, it's probably my favorite methylated designer steroid. But I learned a few things about it the last time around.

It is side-effect free (ONLY MEAN THIS IN THE SUPERFICIAL SENSE. I DO NOT WISH TO DOWNPLAY IT'S PHYSIOLOGICAL IMPACT ON THINGS THAT CANNOT BE FELT) at up to 12mg FOR ME. However, the last cycle I pushed it up to 16mg and I began to get very negatively aggressive. Everything was pissing me off. It also started to give me moderate lethargy. While it was still not nearly as bad as 1-DHEA's lethargy, it was noticeable.

One other strange thing it did to me was created insatiable hunger. I simply could not eat enough. I felt hypoglycemic at many points during the day because I felt like I was vaporizing food in my system. I could not stay full to save my life.

While some might look at this as a good thing on the outside, it was extreme - extreme enough that it was disrupting my daily life.

I was playing band gigs shaking and ready to pass out because I needed food. It was the strangest thing.

One thing I did NOT ever experience, though, was elevated BP or loss of libido while on cycle. The profile Markam posted makes assumptions about BP and loss of libido. I've yet to see anyone complain of either while on UD. It is a very unique compound in that respect, with its own unique properties.

For me, it was the ultimate steroid. I could eat whatever I felt like and it melted fat off, made me harder, dryer, leaner, more vascular, I had a libido and, at doses less than 16mg, I felt amazing. Plus, did I mention it put on clean bodyweight?

Unfortunately, I won't be taking it again as I'm done with methyls. My partner at work is trying to persuade me to do a Halodrol cycle before hanging methyls up, but I don't know if I want to or not. Time will tell.
    Pretty interesting. I may try to run a moderate dose of this nanodrol (I guess i'm ordering overseas) with Trenazone this winter.

If I do get side effects might try to find a couple bottles of mechabol and run that at a higher dosage with Tren come late spring.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be quite honest I think most are quite stupid with how they rationalize toxicity. Running 6 weeks of epi/mecha/hdrol at the current "accepted" doses is certainly as toxic as 4 weeks of SD imo and my own bloods prove this statement (at least for myself). UD at 4-8mgs was not as toxic as the typical 20-30mg dose of SD; however, 20-30mgs of UD would yield the same toxicity imo and for me wouldn't even be possible considering UD stims me the fuck out. M1T at 4-8mgs is more toxic than UD...bottom line use TUDCA/UDCA keep it to 4 weeks at a reasonable dose do not bridge it into another fucking methyl and go 6-8 weeks thinking you escaped the sides because you didn't. Use it as a base to a much longer AAS cycle or get some dermacrine or some other non-methyl ph and use that as your 8 week base.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dacookiemonsta View Post
    Pretty interesting. I may try to run a moderate dose of this nanodrol (I guess i'm ordering overseas) with Trenazone this winter.

If I do get side effects might try to find a couple bottles of mechabol and run that at a higher dosage with Tren come late spring.
    Let us know how the order goes with Predator. I am interested in picking up some of the discontinued PP products but was a little hesitant to order from over seas. Not that I don't trust Predator, just curious how well it will make it through customs.