Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
Good to have your input. How would you say the sides compare to other non di-methyl, methylated prohormones at a medium dosage?
It is hard to say. I expected it to be much harsher than it apparently is. I have seen bloodwork come back from users that indicated very minimal elevation in liver toxicity markers, and those users had only used common liver protectants. On the other hand, I believe it was Burly (may have been someone else) who had bloodwork indicating that he was out of range on liver toxicity markers after a short cycle. I would say it is harsher than some of the commonly accepted "milder" methylated hormones, like hdrol/anavar/turinabol, but not in the same league as SD/M1T/etc.

That said, doses when my interest in the compound was highest seem to be much lower than what has been commonly accepted these days. Doses in the 20+ range were not common occurance then, but are now. If that is in fact a better dosage in terms of effectiveness, than I would pursue bloodwork from users in that range.