Greetings,

I am currently on the third day of the juice feast and will start the Paleo stuff next week.

I am 100% motivated to fully commit to the protocol. But I have some questions.

1. I am from Europe Germany. Does anybody know a good online-shop where I can buy all these herbs. I contacted lostempireherbs but they currently don't ship to EU/Germany.

2. Is there a limit how much sugar the juice should contain? I don't have a strong blender but there are some juices/smoothies in my local supermarket. These don't contain any addes sugar only blended fruits. I was thinking about maybe mixing these with water and cucumber-juice. Would this be a way to go?

3. Does anybody know a shop where I can buy Ultra Hard in EU/Germany without problems at customs?

4. I bought the bathmate. In the manual it states you should put your erected dick inside. As I am currently can't get an erection should I wait until I can?

5. I can get a little bit sun exposure every day. But I definetiley can't sun my boys anywhere. Is there an alternative for this maybe an indoor UV-lamp or red-light lamp?

6. Currently I take magnesium 45 min. before bed and go to sleep at 10pm. I always wake up at 01am. Any tips how to fall asleep again? I tried to do the breathing exercise but it didn't help me. I am always tempted to go on my smartphone and surf a little bit, which would obviously be a bad idea.

7. When eating paleo what macros do I eat? How many calories? I am currently a little bit overweight 94KG/190cm. Should I lose weight and go into a deficit?

I know these are a lot of questions but I am always very detailed and analytical due to my career. I hope someone can answer me these.

I am really glad I found this place and want to thank everybody for helping each other!