User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    I can’t help it, maximizing penis potential just sounds way too funny.
    Man....when you've been in these circles for as long as I have, it doesn't even phase me anymore, but I agree, it does sound a bit funny. Despite that.....it WORKS!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    For your sake, let's hope you don't become a veteran! In and out, one and done.
    For sure. However hope means there's a risk it won't work, and from what I read here I truly believe I'll recover by sticking to the protocol.

When I completely recover, I think I will still hang around here to cheer newcomers, because that made the difference for me. And you were a big part of it so huge thanks again man

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    For sure. However hope means there's a risk it won't work, and from what I read here I truly believe I'll recover by sticking to the protocol.

When I completely recover, I think I will still hang around here to cheer newcomers, because that made the difference for me. And you were a big part of it so huge thanks again man
    Oh, you'll recover, for sure, there is no doubt there. I just mean for your sake, let's hope it's quick so you don't have to be a veteran. You could be good in six months.....never know. The veterans recover, they just take longer. It's different for everyone.

That would be great. Good karma all around. But I certainly understand why guys leave when there done with this place. They now have a life to live.....to the fullest!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah you got this for the juicing, the last days are somehow easier.

I had tinnitus, insomnia, anxiety, pretty much all the mental sides and all the sexual sides. 15 weeks later, I only have mild tinnitus and some sexual sides. So things can and WILL definitely get better, it's just hard to imagine it when you are going through it. I thought I would always stay this way, but yet here I am today.

Herb wise I couldn't tell you, I haven't received mine yet. I really don't think you have anything to worry about but I will let more experienced members chime in. I chose Tongkat, Royal Jelly, Pine Pollen, Cistanche, He Shou Wu, Ant Extract and Rodholia.

Keep us updated on your progress
    Thank you brother. I do have windows where the mental sides seem drop as well as the tinnitus & I feel like I’m almost normal but they seem to come back.. I presume that’s just part of the journey.. can’t wait until my brain is back to its old sharp way!

Let me know how the herbs go man. How are you finding the diet & training?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spigen17 View Post
    Thank you brother. I do have windows where the mental sides seem drop as well as the tinnitus & I feel like I’m almost normal but they seem to come back.. I presume that’s just part of the journey.. can’t wait until my brain is back to its old sharp way!

Let me know how the herbs go man. How are you finding the diet & training?
    Yeah man once you get most of your head back, things go a lot smoother, you enjoy life again and you just focus on the sexual sides.

Diet is easy, I always had a mostly keto diet. I have no cravings for grain whatsoever. I have to push myself to lift, sometimes I am not in the mood. Cardio is easy, I love running to relax.

I'll keep you updated man good luck

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah man once you get most of your head back, things go a lot smoother, you enjoy life again and you just focus on the sexual sides.

Diet is easy, I always had a mostly keto diet. I have no cravings for grain whatsoever. I have to push myself to lift, sometimes I am not in the mood. Cardio is easy, I love running to relax.

I'm the opposite. I HATE running....unless I'm being chased by the cops or a rabid animal......But the weights are what is gonna build you up physically which will in turn have cascading effect throughout the body. Move heavy shit.......More you do it, the more you want to.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm the opposite. I HATE running....unless I'm being chased by the cops or a rabid animal......But the weights are what is gonna build you up physically which will in turn have cascading effect throughout the body. Move heavy shit.......More you do it, the more you want to.
    Yeah I have to power through and eventually it'll be a habit that I need

Running is especially easy now, I just picture an army of sexual symptoms running after me and I have to run to the sacred Sex Land lol

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah I have to power through and eventually it'll be a habit that I need

Running is especially easy now, I just picture an army of sexual symptoms running after me and I have to run to the sacred Sex Land lol
    Yeah, but you shouldn't be running.....you should be sprinting. Or any other form of HIIT. Did you read TMO?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, but you shouldn't be running.....you should be sprinting. Or any other form of HIIT. Did you read TMO?
    Yes I read it, I'm doing HIIT

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good man, 100% - Looking forward to that day!

Coming up to the end of my Juice feast.. I couldn't see anything on TMO but is there any suggested way to refeed before reintroducing foods and the full diet?