Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Spigen17 View Post
    Hey man, good to hear from you, hows things been for you the last week or so? - Yeah experienced some slightly worrying shrinkage during the feast... seems to have returned to normal-ish now for the time being haha.

Noted on the herbs, I'll take a look at those ones you've suggested.. I'm UK based so can't use the recommended website for that, unfortunately - the best place in the UK seems to be these guys https://www.british-supplements.net/...i-eurycomanone - Although all the herb doses seem pretty hardcore based on your 1/16 tsp haha.. will have to see how it goes I presume!

Great idea with the notebook, I'm currently doing something similar on my phone but can't beat the simplicity of putting pen to paper once in a while haha.

Likewise my man, keep digging in.
    Yeah I had shrinkage too during and a little bit after the feast. Libido took a vacation leave too. I think it's perfectly normal.

Don't worry about the intensity hahah, tongkat ali is the only one that comes with a 1/16tsp, the rest are pretty normal like 1/2 or 1 tsp.

I have been doing good, my mental sides are gone so I am super grateful. Physically, I only struggle with mild tinnitus and face wrinkles upon waking up. Sexually I made improvements: I can feel arousal again, have no problem with ED, the hard flaccid/flaccid shrinkage is gone. The remaining struggles are slightly rubber flaccid penis, left curve when semi-erect, reduced sensitivity, low libido, less pleasurable orgasm (haven't verified that one since I hopped on the protocol hahah).

Basically I am at this weird point where I am clearly not well, but I am clearly not fucked either. So I guess improvements are not as drastic in this phase. I think we are very greedy as humans: if 1 month ago you had told me I would be here I would have been stoked. Yet now I want more and I keep focusing on what's left. So I think a good lesson is not to spotcheck every symptom, but at the same time be really grateful when you notice your list gets shorter (no matter what's left on it).

Keep pushing man, it's encouraging to have people living similar things at the same time.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey man, good to hear from you, hows things been for you the last week or so? - Yeah experienced some slightly worrying shrinkage during the feast... seems to have returned to normal-ish now for the time being haha.

Noted on the herbs, I'll take a look at those ones you've suggested.. I'm UK based so can't use the recommended website for that, unfortunately - the best place in the UK seems to be these guys https://www.british-supplements.net/...i-eurycomanone - Although all the herb doses seem pretty hardcore based on your 1/16 tsp haha.. will have to see how it goes I presume!

Great idea with the notebook, I'm currently doing something similar on my phone but can't beat the simplicity of putting pen to paper once in a while haha.

Likewise my man, keep digging in.
    FYI....I have plenty of guys order LEH from the UK.....is it not letting you ship?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Yeah I had shrinkage too during and a little bit after the feast. Libido took a vacation leave too. I think it's perfectly normal.

Don't worry about the intensity hahah, tongkat ali is the only one that comes with a 1/16tsp, the rest are pretty normal like 1/2 or 1 tsp.

I have been doing good, my mental sides are gone so I am super grateful. Physically, I only struggle with mild tinnitus and face wrinkles upon waking up. Sexually I made improvements: I can feel arousal again, have no problem with ED, the hard flaccid/flaccid shrinkage is gone. The remaining struggles are slightly rubber flaccid penis, left curve when semi-erect, reduced sensitivity, low libido, less pleasurable orgasm (haven't verified that one since I hopped on the protocol hahah).

Basically I am at this weird point where I am clearly not well, but I am clearly not fucked either. So I guess improvements are not as drastic in this phase. I think we are very greedy as humans: if 1 month ago you had told me I would be here I would have been stoked. Yet now I want more and I keep focusing on what's left. So I think a good lesson is not to spotcheck every symptom, but at the same time be really grateful when you notice your list gets shorter (no matter what's left on it).

Keep pushing man, it's encouraging to have people living similar things at the same time.
    The more you heal and the better you get, the more annoying it becomes because you start to feel better....you can feel things returning....it makes it so you just want it to be over with quicker then it's going to be.

The last stretch is the most annoying.....when you're at 80%+...you feel like you're right there, but still not exactly where you want to be.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    The more you heal and the better you get, the more annoying it becomes because you start to feel better....you can feel things returning....it makes it so you just want it to be over with quicker then it's going to be.

The last stretch is the most annoying.....when you're at 80%+...you feel like you're right there, but still not exactly where you want to be.
    Ok thanks that's reassuring. From your experiences, does this stretch last longer? Do people generally experience quick improvements in the beginning and then the complete recovery takes marginally a bit more time?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Ok thanks that's reassuring. From your experiences, does this stretch last longer? Do people generally experience quick improvements in the beginning and then the complete recovery takes marginally a bit more time?
    No. It's typically the other way around. Sometimes it'll take a guy three months of straight up 100% protocol to finally get it to budge. It's slow going in the beginning....painfully sometimes. Takes a minute to get a foothold and get some traction. Once the body starts to build health, it starts happening quicker and quicker. Quicker being a relative term of course depending on who you're talking about.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    FYI....I have plenty of guys order LEH from the UK.....is it not letting you ship?
    I reached out to them to get an estimated delivery date prior to ordering and they said they do ship to the UK but due to Brexit (lol) & COVID they're having issues atm. Going to run with a more local provider for a smaller batch of herbs for now then maybe LEH in a few months.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I reached out to them to get an estimated delivery date prior to ordering and they said they do ship to the UK but due to Brexit (lol) & COVID they're having issues atm. Going to run with a more local provider for a smaller batch of herbs for now then maybe LEH in a few months.
    Yeah...I believe the transit time is around three weeks.

Just make sure you get the purest form of each one with no fillers, binders, etc. The other aspect is the quality. Believe me, it makes a difference.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Little update..

The last 3 weeks or so have been pretty good in comparison to the last 3 or so months. In the sexual department as mentioned on outlaws thread I’ve noticed some pretty decent improvements with morning erections, size. sensation & sometimes even a little bit of libido kicks in - I believe this is mainly down to the introduction of pine pollen. I’m awaiting my delivery of herbs and will start adding them in also next week.

I’ve also restarted having a coffee in the morning with l-theanine and can now actually feel a slight buzz when previously the caffeine just gave me anxiety and no rush / buzz.

The mental sides seem to come & go in terms of anxiety, intrusive thoughts & depression - good and bad days but I do feel like being outdoors, cutting down on work commitments help - it’s all manageable & the fact I’m having good days now is encouraging.

My main concern is still the brain fog.. my short term memory, problem solving abilities, slow reactions & general creativity - this can cause issues with making mistakes at work (I work in digital marketing so creativity is vital) this doesn’t seem to be really improving at all... but I am hopeful this will pass.

I’ve been taking bacopa, l-theanine & glycine for the brain - but was wondering if I may be missing something vital here for brain power... My sleep is pretty nailed on now & some dreams are returning just struggling to remember them the next day... I’m meditating 2x a day also, however do sometimes find myself wandering in thought & Then due to my sluggish brain it takes me a while to notice & get back on track.

Maybe I’m over thinking & I am seeing improvements who knows! Any advice / feedback / encouragement always welcomed!
    Last edited by Spigen17; 04-09-2021 at 03:41 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Little update..

The last 3 weeks or so have been pretty good in comparison to the last 3 or so months. In the sexual department as mentioned on outlaws thread I’ve noticed some pretty decent improvements with morning erections, size. sensation & sometimes even a little bit of libido kicks in - I believe this is mainly down to the introduction of pine pollen. I’m awaiting my delivery of herbs and will start adding them in also next week.

I’ve also restarted having a coffee in the morning with l-theanine and can now actually feel a slight buzz when previously the caffeine just gave me anxiety and no rush / buzz.

The mental sides seem to come & go in terms of anxiety, intrusive thoughts & depression - good and bad days but I do feel like being outdoors, cutting down on work commitments help - it’s all manageable & the fact I’m having good days now is encouraging.

My main concern is still the brain fog.. my short term memory, problem solving abilities, slow reactions & general creativity - this can cause issues with making mistakes at work (I work in digital marketing so creativity is vital) this doesn’t seem to be really improving at all... but I am hopeful this will pass.

I’ve been taking bacopa, l-theanine & glycine for the brain - but was wondering if I may be missing something vital here for brain power... My sleep is pretty nailed on now & some dreams are returning just struggling to remember them the next day... I’m meditating 2x a day also, however do sometimes find myself wandering in thought & Then due to my sluggish brain it takes me a while to notice & get back on track.

Maybe I’m over thinking & I am seeing improvements who knows! Any advice / feedback / encouragement always welcomed!
    I have to find another Gotu Kola Source.....LEH HAD the best shit.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Little update..

I think it's good news that you are seeing some improvements on the sexual side. Sometimes things improve by a tiny margin and we think it didn't move, I'm guilty of that too. Whatever gets better, take it with a smile cause things could be stalling everywhere.

And to stay motivated, I try to see it as a journey rather than a quick fix. I really thought I would be recovered by now, but now I'm expecting it to take as long as 2 years on the protocol. So instead of saying I am at my 4th month post pill, I tell myself I am at week #6 of the protocol.

Keep us updated when you introduce the herbs, let's kill this bitch