User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I have to find another Gotu Kola Source.....LEH HAD the best shit.
    Just read up on Gotu Kola... Would you add that daily?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spigen17 View Post
    Just read up on Gotu Kola... Would you add that daily?
    You can. I would usually cycle it....week on, week off, switch it up with Bacopa
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

Just wanted to check in to relay some positive news - I think I might be one of the lucky ones...

I’ve really kicked on in the last few weeks.. the up swing seems to be a new baseline which is pretty good - sexually after being at ground 0, I’d say I’m at around 80-90% & have been consistently for around a month now with a couple of minor dips here and there.. the herbs in particular pine pollen have worked an absolute treat with me.

Mentally I’d say I’m now at 90%, my creativity, cognitive abilities & general emotions are almost back to fully pre pfs - the zombie state seems to be a thing of the past & over the past few weeks my anxiety levels are lower than they’ve been for years. I had been isolating myself from friends & social situations as well as fearing driving & other things.. I feel as soon as the UK lockdown ended I got back to the gyms, meeting up with people & back on the roads the aforementioned really kicked on.

I’m going to carry on with the protocol as designed for a good few more months (I’ve been 95% bought in for 6 weeks but had been doing most of it on my own accord since my crash around Xmas) but I do believe I’m now in a pretty good place and have been for way over a month which is encouraging.

I doubt I’ll be checking in on this forum again for a while until I make a full recovery post as I feel like any exposure to anything related to PFS sets doubt in my mind but I really wanted to share my progress & give my thanks to CD & the gents in here who helped me when I was in a dark dark place 6 weeks or so ago...

Keep well fellas.
    Last edited by Spigen17; 04-29-2021 at 03:39 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

Just wanted to check in to relay some positive news - I think I might be one of the lucky ones...

I’ve really kicked on in the last few weeks.. the up swing seems to be a new baseline which is pretty good - sexually after being at ground 0, I’d say I’m at around 80-90% & have been consistently for around a month now with a couple of minor dips here and there.. the herbs in particular pine pollen have worked an absolute treat with me.

Mentally I’d say I’m now at 90%, my creativity, cognitive abilities & general emotions are almost back to fully pre pfs - the zombie state seems to be a thing of the past & over the past few weeks my anxiety levels are lower than they’ve been for years. I had been isolating myself from friends & social situations as well as fearing driving & other things.. I feel as soon as the UK lockdown ended I got back to the gyms, meeting up with people & back on the roads the aforementioned really kicked on.

I’m going to carry on with the protocol as designed for a good few more months (I’ve been 95% bought in for 6 weeks but had been doing most of it on my own accord since my crash around Xmas) but I do believe I’m now in a pretty good place and have been for way over a month which is encouraging.

I doubt I’ll be checking in on this forum again for a while until I make a full recovery post as I feel like any exposure to anything related to PFS sets doubt in my mind but I really wanted to share my progress & give my thanks to CD & the gents in here who helped me when I was in a dark dark place 6 weeks or so ago...

Keep well fellas.
    Great news.

Thanks for coming back to update.

And you know I gotta ask....when you're ready, please make a recovery post. They are the glue that holds this whole thing together.

Keep grinding.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Great news.

Thanks for coming back to update.

And you know I gotta ask....when you're ready, please make a recovery post. They are the glue that holds this whole thing together.

Keep grinding.
    Don't worry I will.

To my friends battling with cognitive issues.. I'd highly recommend doing some additional brain training games maybe after your daily meditation.. really found this helped me regain my mental clarity quickly - I use the app Lumosity. Unless CD objects to my suggestion ofcourse!

Cheers

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Don't worry I will.

To my friends battling with cognitive issues.. I'd highly recommend doing some additional brain training games maybe after your daily meditation.. really found this helped me regain my mental clarity quickly - I use the app Lumosity. Unless CD objects to my suggestion ofcourse!

Cheers
    I think that's a fantastic idea if you have no other things you like to keep your brain active with, no, I don't have any objection at all.

But most of these guys should be researching into EACH part of the protocol to understand WHY they are doing it. Educate themselves. They'll have the time. Might as well make use of it.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's up to you and the timeline you want to keep. You know what to do, you know it works, unfortunately you have to do it again. If you "retoxed" that much in a short period of time, another fast wouldn't be a bad idea. It will just speed up the process of you getting where you want to be. You could just jump right back into it, but the body is much more responsive to positive change after a cleanse.