Quote Originally Posted by Spigen17 View Post
Little update..

The last 3 weeks or so have been pretty good in comparison to the last 3 or so months. In the sexual department as mentioned on outlaws thread I’ve noticed some pretty decent improvements with morning erections, size. sensation & sometimes even a little bit of libido kicks in - I believe this is mainly down to the introduction of pine pollen. I’m awaiting my delivery of herbs and will start adding them in also next week.

I’ve also restarted having a coffee in the morning with l-theanine and can now actually feel a slight buzz when previously the caffeine just gave me anxiety and no rush / buzz.

The mental sides seem to come & go in terms of anxiety, intrusive thoughts & depression - good and bad days but I do feel like being outdoors, cutting down on work commitments help - it’s all manageable & the fact I’m having good days now is encouraging.

My main concern is still the brain fog.. my short term memory, problem solving abilities, slow reactions & general creativity - this can cause issues with making mistakes at work (I work in digital marketing so creativity is vital) this doesn’t seem to be really improving at all... but I am hopeful this will pass.

I’ve been taking bacopa, l-theanine & glycine for the brain - but was wondering if I may be missing something vital here for brain power... My sleep is pretty nailed on now & some dreams are returning just struggling to remember them the next day... I’m meditating 2x a day also, however do sometimes find myself wandering in thought & Then due to my sluggish brain it takes me a while to notice & get back on track.

Maybe I’m over thinking & I am seeing improvements who knows! Any advice / feedback / encouragement always welcomed!
I have to find another Gotu Kola Source.....LEH HAD the best shit.