User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spigen17 View Post
    Good man, 100% - Looking forward to that day!

Coming up to the end of my Juice feast.. I couldn't see anything on TMO but is there any suggested way to refeed before reintroducing foods and the full diet?
    How many days are you completing?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Yes I read it, I'm doing HIIT
    Good.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    How many days are you completing?

- - - Updated - - -

Good.
    When I'm done it'll be 7 days.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    When I'm done it'll be 7 days.
    Refeed:

Day 1, raw fruit
    Day 2 you can add in steamed veggies
    Day 3 you can add in small portions of protein

Just go slow with eating...and make sure you're taking in enough water.....for the most part, you just start slowly reintroducing foods back at around day four of relatively CLEAN eating with small portions.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Little update..

Did a 6-day Juice Feast in the end... had to stop and get on the raw fruit + veggies as every Juice literally was making me gag hardcore, no doubt will do another week or so further down the line - Mental sides seem to have chilled a bit a few days after the juice feast, during I found it pretty tough with work and stuff as my brain fog seemed to be at its peak. Libido is still 0 but as previously mentioned my main aim at the moment is regaining mental clarity & which seems to be improving gradually.

Diet, Exercise, Cold showers, Avoiding chemicals, Meditation & breathing all in play.

Supplements:

AM

Vitamin D 4000ug - general mood seems better
    Spirulina (I've found that chlorella causes me brain fog so going to leave that for now.. - Maybe that's the zinc?)
    Probiotic - Find this has helped with stomach and digestion
    100mg l-theanine - Makes me feel chilled.. 300mg was too much.

PM
    1g Glycine before bed (Really helped with deep sleep according to my smartwatch)
    300g Magnesium (Originally I was using ZMA - this made me wake up at 3 am sweating so have thrown it.. again maybe zinc?)

Based on the above I'm now planning to order some Herbs, if I seen to have an intolerance to Zinc is there any herbs that I should avoid? - I have some pine pollen powder being delivered so going to give that a try today.

I was going to order & cycle: Fo-ti, Rhodiola, Macuna, Tongat Ali, Aswaghanda, Trillibus, Bacopa & Horny Goat

Another thing to bear in mind is that Caffeine & Alchohol have no effect on me at all in terms of stimulation (Not sure if that's a dopamine or receptor issue) but do make the brain fog & anxiety much worse in the hours/days to follow.
    Last edited by Spigen17; 03-24-2021 at 07:46 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Little update..

Did a 6-day Juice Feast in the end... had to stop and get on the raw fruit + veggies as every Juice literally was making me gag hardcore, no doubt will do another week or so further down the line - Mental sides seem to have chilled a bit a few days after the juice feast, during I found it pretty tough with work and stuff as my brain fog seemed to be at its peak. Libido is still 0 but as previously mentioned my main aim at the moment is regaining mental clarity & which seems to be improving gradually.

Diet, Exercise, Cold showers, Avoiding chemicals, Meditation & breathing all in play.

Supplements:

AM

Spirulina (I've found that chlorella causes me brain fog so going to leave that for now.. - Maybe that's the zinc?)

PM
    1g Glycine before bed (Really helped with deep sleep according to my smartwatch)
    300g Magnesium (Originally I was using ZMA - this made me wake up at 3 am sweating so have thrown it.. again maybe zinc?)

Based on the above I'm now planning to order some Herbs, if I seen to have an intolerance to Zinc is there any herbs that I should avoid? - I have some pine pollen powder being delivered so going to give that a try today.

I was going to order & cycle: Fo-ti, Rhodiola, Macuna, Tongat Ali, Aswaghanda, Trillibus, Bacopa & Horny Goat

Another thing to bear in mind is that Caffeine & Alchohol have no effect on me at all in terms of stimulation (Not sure if that's a dopamine or receptor issue) but do make the brain fog & anxiety much worse in the hours/days to follow.
    Whatsup man, 6 days is pretty good on the juice feast way to go. Don't panic if your libido is dead it's normal; when feasting sexuality is the last thing your body thinks about.

I told you I would update you regarding the herbs. So far I only took 5 (Royal Jelly, Pine Pollen, Ant Extract, Tongkat Ali, Cistanche), and I took them really well. Buckle up with Tongkat ali though hahah, this shit is strong. I only put 1/16 tsp in a 500ml shake and not only did the whole thing tasted harsh, but I could feel the extra energy/vitality in a matter of minutes.

Regarding the herbs you took, I would maybe also take a look into Cistanche and He Shou Wu. I read an old CD post where he listed the first 7 herbs he would start with, and they were among them. But at the end of the day specific herbs don't matter and you can always add some. My stack is Pine Pollen, Royal Jelly, Ant Extract, Tongkat Ali, Cistanche, He Shou Wu and Rhodolia.

Another suggestion would be to get a notebook with a grid where you check every aspect of the protocol everyday. I keep mine by my bed and I check everything at night before doing my breathing exercises and going to sleep. It helps me stay focused and it reminds me small details that I might have forgot, like the vitamin D or whatever.

Let us know how everything goes

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Little update..

Supplements:

AM

PM

Well, first off, you should be avoiding all intoxicant's at this point.....ALL intoxicants. It sounds like it's too early for you to have coffee as well. Give it another month or so then try again. But NOT the alcohol. Of course they're going to make your brain fog much worse!

Your good on all the herbs concerning zinc. It was def. the zinc throwing your off. ZMA is hit or miss. Usually only good until zinc stores are topped off then it goes south.

If you take the theanine WITH the coffee, you'll get the best of both worlds. Try this: Take three hundred mg's of theanine with about 100-150 mgs of caffeine AFTER you take your morning herbs. That would probably do it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Whatsup man, 6 days is pretty good on the juice feast way to go. Don't panic if your libido is dead it's normal; when feasting sexuality is the last thing your body thinks about.

I told you I would update you regarding the herbs. So far I only took 5 (Royal Jelly, Pine Pollen, Ant Extract, Tongkat Ali, Cistanche), and I took them really well. Buckle up with Tongkat ali though hahah, this shit is strong. I only put 1/16 tsp in a 500ml shake and not only did the whole thing tasted harsh, but I could feel the extra energy/vitality in a matter of minutes.

Regarding the herbs you took, I would maybe also take a look into Cistanche and He Shou Wu. I read an old CD post where he listed the first 7 herbs he would start with, and they were among them. But at the end of the day specific herbs don't matter and you can always add some. My stack is Pine Pollen, Royal Jelly, Ant Extract, Tongkat Ali, Cistanche, He Shou Wu and Rhodolia.

Another suggestion would be to get a notebook with a grid where you check every aspect of the protocol everyday. I keep mine by my bed and I check everything at night before doing my breathing exercises and going to sleep. It helps me stay focused and it reminds me small details that I might have forgot, like the vitamin D or whatever.

Let us know how everything goes
    Hey man, good to hear from you, hows things been for you the last week or so? - Yeah experienced some slightly worrying shrinkage during the feast... seems to have returned to normal-ish now for the time being haha.

Noted on the herbs, I'll take a look at those ones you've suggested.. I'm UK based so can't use the recommended website for that, unfortunately - the best place in the UK seems to be these guys https://www.british-supplements.net/...i-eurycomanone - Although all the herb doses seem pretty hardcore based on your 1/16 tsp haha.. will have to see how it goes I presume!

Great idea with the notebook, I'm currently doing something similar on my phone but can't beat the simplicity of putting pen to paper once in a while haha.

Likewise my man, keep digging in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Well, first off, you should be avoiding all intoxicant's at this point.....ALL intoxicants. It sounds like it's too early for you to have coffee as well. Give it another month or so then try again. But NOT the alcohol. Of course they're going to make your brain fog much worse!

Your good on all the herbs concerning zinc. It was def. the zinc throwing your off. ZMA is hit or miss. Usually only good until zinc stores are topped off then it goes south.

If you take the theanine WITH the coffee, you'll get the best of both worlds. Try this: Take three hundred mg's of theanine with about 100-150 mgs of caffeine AFTER you take your morning herbs. That would probably do it for you.
    Thank you, CD.

Yep, the intoxicants are off the cards, I last tried Booze about 3 weeks ago prior to starting the protocol and got the worst anxiety and brain fog for 2 days after. The caffeine I tried yesterday and I was pretty foggy for a few hours after prob a combo of that and the zinc from the Chlorella. Feeling good today, however.

Going to order my herbs tonight... The retailer I'm going to use has this as a disclaimer on their website - (No Nasty Extras - No Fillers - No Binders - Pure Active Ingredient thats it - One of the Strongest Available - UK Manufactured. - Each product will be 9:1 meaning 9 parts herb and 1 part uptake blend (black pepper 10% Piperine, cumin extract, ginger extract 5%) -

Is this something to worry about with black pepper being a 5ar inhibitor or no?

Thanks

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don’t worry about 5ari in food. They are nowhere near the levels of pharmaceutical drugs. Negative experiences are largely due to nocebo effect by stressing over said negative outcomes.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Don’t worry about 5ari in food. They are nowhere near the levels of pharmaceutical drugs. Negative experiences are largely due to nocebo effect by stressing over said negative outcomes.
    This^^^^^^