Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spigens story - Recovery Log

Hello gentlemen,

I'm new here & I'm going to be embarking on the road to recovery so any advice/votes of confidence/motivation minus what is set out on the TMO site would be greatly appreciated!

To quickly summarise the negatives the last 3 months have been nothing short of pure hell.. I stopped fin after taking it for a month due to noticing sexual sides & then crashed a few days later around Christmas in a foreign country whilst away for work, this ended up in 4 days of pure insomnia, hallucinations, psychosis & just about all the other sides mentioned in the typical stories on here. I somehow managed to get myself home to the UK on day 4 and have been working to piece my life together & stopping myself from being taken to a psych ward ever since... Things are still a long way from where I was pre-fin but when I set my mind to something I usually get there.

My main current symptoms are:

- Brain fog (to the point typing this & recalling all my symptoms is almost impossible!)
    - Memory Loss
    - Anxiety
    - Manic Depression
    - Lack of emotions
    - All Sexual sides
    - No Libido
    - increased hair loss
    - Face aging ie. lines & loss of definiton
    - Dry skin

I'm in a completely different place now from where I was in Late Dec / Early January - I can sleep, I can remember my date of birth... (Ye it was that bad), I have bowel movements, I get nocturnal erections that are 80% of the old size, I can eat, I can pee & I believe that is down to time, diet, meditation, cold showers & limiting masturbation. I have continued to notice fluctuations and have found myself to be very sensitive to pretty much everything (supps/masturbation/alcohol/food etc) I had a 10-day window at the end of Feb where mentally I felt around 75% healed however a glass of wine & no doubt adding additional stresses caused me to crash pretty hard into almost the same state as I encountered at the start.

I seem to have got myself into an ok window again now and because of that I feel it's the perfect time to fully commit to the protocol and I'm on day 2 of a 7-10 day juice feast. After that, I'll be ticking off the following each day:

Wim hoff Breathing on wake
    Cold Shower
    Skin Brush
    Good Sleep
    Diet & No alcohol
    Exercise
    Daily Supplements
    Herb Cycle (I'm anxious about the herbs as of how badly I seem to react to any form of supplement/medication - This has been a life long thing but even more so now - So any advice on when to start here would be appreciated!
    No forums / Googling symptoms (Propeciahelp & pfs foundation has no doubt fuelled half of the mental symptoms I've been through..)
    Limit Xenoestrogens
    Meditation before bed
    Sun Exposure
    No Masturbation

I intend to add in the pumping & the remaining parts of the protocol a little down the line once I get the following mastered - I'll be honest my penis is the least of my worries currently. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know!

Thank you in advance, let's get this chapter put to bed...
    Last edited by Spigen17; 03-15-2021 at 07:17 AM.