Hey guys, sorry to start a new thread, I just thought it would be good for other people to search/read.

I got a bad DPDR a month ago, it was after a crash I had. I would like to ask the recovered guys specially.

I feel like my racing thoughts gets to a point that I can't get a real solution to the thoughts (I mean, it's like a mathematic that my brain can't solve and keeps thinking and running over and over) and when this gets too fast I get a headeache (my head starts to burn) sometimes I feel dizzy, with fear and when its too strong I get derealization (like I feel I'm going crazy) and it seems like everything around me gets non sense, I feel like schizofreniac (but I also read online that derealization can cause this and that's totally normal, and the difference from real schizofrenia is that you realize it's not your normal self and it decrease with time)

So yesterday I had to work too much (more than 10 hours in front of a computer) and got stressed out and got the racing thoughts and a bit of derealization (very week though and I rapidly resolve it by breathing, getting calm etc).

What I would like to know is if you guys had this in the past (it's kinda new to me) and if you guys solved this too.

I guess it's related to cortisol and allopregnenalone I also take blue vervain when this happens.