User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OnePercent View Post
    Wanted to post a quick update. The past two months or so have been very good! My sleep has returned to about normal and most of my symptoms have started to fade. I wanted to just make a quick post because I have been going through a bit of a downswing the past few days - mostly mental stuff and intrusive thoughts. I had a downswing a few weeks back that lasted a few days but this one seems to be lasting longer. On a positive note I have been hanging out with this chick and have been able to perform in bed like I did in the past - on the downside my downswing started because I started getting thoughts that next time I would get ED or something. Trying to continue to stay positive and best of wishes to everyone else!
    Sounds like you're gonna be a quick case. That's awesome.

Use the breathing and meditation to help with intrusive thoughts.

It sounds like you are well on your way.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to post a quick update for the first time in the past few months. The past few months have been great and most days I am between 80-110%. I have been experiencing a little bit of a dip in libido the past few days and this is one of the last few symptoms to show progressive progress - some days my libido is through the roof and other days I just dont have much. This is fine and I know its apart of the process. Sleep has been great, depression and anxiety have been greatly reduced, intrusive thoughts have greatly declined, and overall have just been feeling good to great.

Since starting the regiment I have stuck pretty closely to the prescribed listings but have been thinking about adding Apigenin (from Swanson) 50mg daily at night for sleep and adding 600mg of fadogia agrestis to the rotating t boosting supplements, any thoughts?

Best of wishes to everyone!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to post a quick update for the first time in the past few months. The past few months have been great and most days I am between 80-110%. I have been experiencing a little bit of a dip in libido the past few days and this is one of the last few symptoms to show progressive progress - some days my libido is through the roof and other days I just dont have much. This is fine and I know its apart of the process. Sleep has been great, depression and anxiety have been greatly reduced, intrusive thoughts have greatly declined, and overall have just been feeling good to great.

Since starting the regiment I have stuck pretty closely to the prescribed listings but have been thinking about adding Apigenin (from Swanson) 50mg daily at night for sleep and adding 600mg of fadogia agrestis to the rotating t boosting supplements, any thoughts?

Best of wishes to everyone!
    Fadogia is fine. I have not researched the other.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Fadogia is fine. I have not researched the other.
    Ok thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have one last question CD. I know we cycle the t-boosting herbs due to our bodies accommodating to the herb and so on but does this still apply to the bacopa I take daily in the morning with my nootropics and the ziziphus and albizia that I take at night. Should I be cycling off these as well or are these acceptable to be taken daily.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have one last question CD. I know we cycle the t-boosting herbs due to our bodies accommodating to the herb and so on but does this still apply to the bacopa I take daily in the morning with my nootropics and the ziziphus and albizia that I take at night. Should I be cycling off these as well or are these acceptable to be taken daily.
    You can take the nootropics (bacopa) 5 days on, 2 days off for best results. The sleep herbs you can take everynight.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You can take the nootropics (bacopa) 5 days on, 2 days off for best results. The sleep herbs you can take everynight.
    What about L-Theanine. I found it works quite well with my coffee. Could that be taken daily?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    What about L-Theanine. I found it works quite well with my coffee. Could that be taken daily?
    L-Theanine | Total Male Optimization

And yes, although tolerance builds quick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Guys,

Haven't posted in a long time but wanted to come back and say that I am 100% cured. I appreciate all the help and advice! Don't really want to go into a long story but my advice would be to just keep moving forward, hang out with family and friends, and push forward with the protocol. And as much as this forum was a blessing try to stay away from all things PFS and just live your life! Best of luck to everyone, we're all gonna make it! And thanks again to CD and everyone.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Guys,

Haven't posted in a long time but wanted to come back and say that I am 100% cured. I appreciate all the help and advice! Don't really want to go into a long story but my advice would be to just keep moving forward, hang out with family and friends, and push forward with the protocol. And as much as this forum was a blessing try to stay away from all things PFS and just live your life! Best of luck to everyone, we're all gonna make it! And thanks again to CD and everyone.
    Happy to hear you have reached the finish line. I love reading recovery stories. Thanks for coming back to make this post, and best of luck going forward.