User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great news man! If you could write a little something in the recovery section it would be cool.

I remember we talked about UFC last summer when you first came here. You recovered on the same weekend as Francis defended his title, that's double good news haha

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OnePercent View Post
    Hey Guys,

Haven't posted in a long time but wanted to come back and say that I am 100% cured. I appreciate all the help and advice! Don't really want to go into a long story but my advice would be to just keep moving forward, hang out with family and friends, and push forward with the protocol. And as much as this forum was a blessing try to stay away from all things PFS and just live your life! Best of luck to everyone, we're all gonna make it! And thanks again to CD and everyone.
    Awesome!

Huge favor.

Can you please post in the recovery section? I could easily move this post but you know how ridiculous everyone is.....A post made by yourself in that section goes the furthest and is the BEST way to pay back the forum. Thank you, and congrats!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Great news man! If you could write a little something in the recovery section it would be cool.

I remember we talked about UFC last summer when you first came here. You recovered on the same weekend as Francis defended his title, that's double good news haha
    This ^^^^^^^^

Doesn't have to be a long, drawn out story, even something as small as this post........
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats my man! Always great to hear when someone sticks to the plan and get themselves out of the woods.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingpie View Post
    Congrats my man! Always great to hear when someone sticks to the plan and get themselves out of the woods.
    Word.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"