User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Thats true, I will just keep up with the protocol and will post only necessary updates which may help new members.
    Health wise Im doing gradually better, nearly eradicated carbs and eating very healthy, natural village milk and eggs and so on. Doing cold shower every morning, and on the evenings I dip my feet in cold water because I like the jolt electrifying feeling it gives me.
    Doing some jogging and calisthenics.
    I get 15-30 minutes full naked body sunbathes and then spend majority of the day outside.
    Having recently finished a water fast i decided it was best to wait a week or two to start cycling herbs.
    Its too early to deduce anything but I started to feel amazing on the mornings, butterflies in stomach, good erections, natural sexual thoughts and all.
    Skip the jogging and switch to HIIT.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very quick update, more erections and less blockage (hollow tight dick feeling) things are baby stepping and Im so happy !

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Very quick update, more erections and less blockage (hollow tight dick feeling) things are baby stepping and Im so happy !
    Keep doing what works.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started mixed martial arts training. Its good right?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I started mixed martial arts training. Its good right?
    Yes, absolutely. If you have the head for it now, do it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feeling strong,aggresive and emotional but I feel like my whole skeleton is melting, every bone especially collarbones feels thin and weak and my chin is literally becoming pointy face getting fat and etc.. feeling very frustrated, at this point my mental sides are fully gone, the only thing remaining is that when I look into the mirror I want to see the old me with the full face and not this triangle, Im still trying to convince myself that this is some sort of a facial fat and muscle issue and not a bone issue but everyday it seems like a lie.

Apartside from that motivation fearlessness( in combat) and power is nearly prefin, doing extreme mma and pushing my limits, more boners by thoughts alone and ejaculation feels nicer.
    Finished my finals and ditched work so Im practically going to live in the gym for the next few months. Truth be told I dont think I can dedicate myself for the weight training now. But I literally cant get tired when Im fighting or hitting a punching bag etc. I eat like a maniac and am rotating herbs and healthy supps. I feel like Im on the right path. I just wish I had only sexual and mental sides instead of this nightmare.
    Sorry for venting.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Michael

"Truth be told I don't think I can dedicate myself to the weight training now"

You will have to serious with weight training if you want to improve your bones. Theres no way around it. The MMA training helps, but you also need the pressure of weight to signal proper bone chemistry. Start with light weight for now and gradually build up to lifting heavy consistently. Go for atleast 3 days per week. Atleast deadlift, squat and bench. Shouldn't take more than 45 minutes per session.

Remember not to overdo your training and to cool down well after training. If you are having bone issues, its likely that stress is messing with parathyroid. Read the boneless thread and go from there. You WILL improve. 👍🏻

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    @Michael

"Truth be told I don't think I can dedicate myself to the weight training now"

You will have to serious with weight training if you want to improve your bones. Theres no way around it. The MMA training helps, but you also need the pressure of weight to signal proper bone chemistry. Start with light weight for now and gradually build up to lifting heavy consistently. Go for atleast 3 days per week. Atleast deadlift, squat and bench. Shouldn't take more than 45 minutes per session.

Remember not to overdo your training and to cool down well after training. If you are having bone issues, its likely that stress is messing with parathyroid. Read the boneless thread and go from there. You WILL improve. ����
    This^^^^^^^

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HELLO CHAMPIONS HOW ARE YOU ??? ❤️❤️❤️
    Thought I would give a quick update, things been going well for me my friends, diet exercise herbs cold showers etc has pushed me to a very good stable 70% of my baseline. I would have absolutely been a weaker version of myself if not for this place. Libido is coming back nicely and I enjoy sexual activities so much. Stopped working out for a month or two month or two because of a breakup.. honestly it affected me so much that I temporarily relapsed into heavy drinking and inactivity and hopelessness. But Im not stopping untill 100%.
    Also guys did you ever have cracking joints? Its related to our stuff right? And also is the loss of penile tissue possible? I know some of us guys deal with narrow penis size. But I came along with the term somewhere and it scared me haha. Wish me luck on the remaining 30% guys. I think I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. ❤️

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    HELLO CHAMPIONS HOW ARE YOU ??? ❤️❤️❤️
    Thought I would give a quick update, things been going well for me my friends, diet exercise herbs cold showers etc has pushed me to a very good stable 70% of my baseline. I would have absolutely been a weaker version of myself if not for this place. Libido is coming back nicely and I enjoy sexual activities so much. Stopped working out for a month or two month or two because of a breakup.. honestly it affected me so much that I temporarily relapsed into heavy drinking and inactivity and hopelessness. But Im not stopping untill 100%.
    Also guys did you ever have cracking joints? Its related to our stuff right? And also is the loss of penile tissue possible? I know some of us guys deal with narrow penis size. But I came along with the term somewhere and it scared me haha. Wish me luck on the remaining 30% guys. I think I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. ❤️
    You won't lose anything. If anything, you'll get everything back then some, IF, you stay the course. You know the deal.