Thread: Ultrahard cycle

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonster96 View Post
    Now 4 weeks in.
    On the day of the last post i started feeling better in the afternoon, so i stayed on two pumps per day. I then alternetated between 2 and 3 pumps and i am now consistently on 3 pumps per day. I will try 4 pumps in the next few days.

It is a good thing to get the body to tolerate more and more pumps, i guess, right?

Sleep is definetally better. Mood sometimes better, sometimes worse. Sexually there is no imorovement.

Should 8 week really be the maximum or can i go longer if i feel like it?

Is, when i get there, 5 pumps really max, or could i go higher, if my body tolerates it?
    Just don't over do it. I wouldn't go any further then five pumps to max out and yes, stay within the eight weeks range for your first cycle.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6.5 weeks in. I am on 4 pumps now. Sleep improved a little bit more, mood is a little bit better as well. Sexually maybe a small improvement as well.

There was a day where i felt really bad. Eating carbs made me feel better. But i realized that eating Gluten free pasta made my sleep much worse. I now eat some raw honey most of the days. More on training days. Works well for me.

I am curious to see what changes/sticks after ending the cycle. 1.5 weeks to go.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i ended the cycle 3 days ago after 7.5 weeks. Lets see how it goes no. Sleep last night was terrible but i dont want to judge too fast. Coukd be just a bad night. My dick was surprisingly full over this day tho.

Mentally it was a tough day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posted tjis accidently premature...

So mentally it was a tough day. I am realy exhausted over the last 7 pfs years. It destroyed my face. I lost nearly all my friends and social connections. I have no family relationships

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, that keeps Happening.

...only distant relationships with my father and my mother that are problematic persons. Put covid on top and you have a guy that

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lives a very very lonely live. And i am still stuck in a job that i dont like that i wanted to change when pfs hit. No i am 38 years old. Pretty sad really.

I grew up as a very unsecure guy. Now i know, that i had a very traumatic childhood. I got into self developement and started to build myself up. One goal was to finally get succesful with women. My thierties should have be the really good time. Then pfs hit. So i am really sad, that my "youth" is over and i never had the fun with the ladys that i wanted to have.

Sorry today is just such a day, and i think it does me good to write it down here.

Now to the good part: Covid is down. gym with spa (sauna) and spot to sun my balls is opening again. I can get quality training again. I missed it so much.

2 Questions

Question 1: Is it okay to lift weights and Do Sprints on the same day? Can i do 10 or 11 Sport Session per week (Sprint or wheight lifting)

Question 2: Is there a rule of thumb when one can take creatine? I tried it a cupple of times and it never did me good. But maybe now after the cycle it might be okay again?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry you’ve had a bad day. This has happened to all of us. It drained my face and hair as well and generally I don’t see as much smiles or hear as much laughter as I did Pre-PFS; with that said, I’ve had upturns where the magic comes back.

Being lonely is overtly common nowadays especially as men.

Life is a checklist of problems. You have to fix each one. It will be tough, but if you put in the effort with indifferent patience, you will be rewarded.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    lives a very very lonely live. And i am still stuck in a job that i dont like that i wanted to change when pfs hit. No i am 38 years old. Pretty sad really.

I grew up as a very unsecure guy. Now i know, that i had a very traumatic childhood. I got into self developement and started to build myself up. One goal was to finally get succesful with women. My thierties should have be the really good time. Then pfs hit. So i am really sad, that my "youth" is over and i never had the fun with the ladys that i wanted to have.

Sorry today is just such a day, and i think it does me good to write it down here.

Now to the good part: Covid is down. gym with spa (sauna) and spot to sun my balls is opening again. I can get quality training again. I missed it so much.

2 Questions

Question 1: Is it okay to lift weights and Do Sprints on the same day? Can i do 10 or 11 Sport Session per week (Sprint or wheight lifting)

Question 2: Is there a rule of thumb when one can take creatine? I tried it a cupple of times and it never did me good. But maybe now after the cycle it might be okay again?
    You want to split your HIIT and weights so they are on different days.

If using creatine, use this brand: Amazon.com : concrete creatine
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys for your responses. Yeah its right. One step after the other. And PFS needs to be solved first.

Unfortunately it seems that there didnt stick any progres from the ultrahard cycle. Sexually there havent been much improvements but i had more stress tolerance, more energy and better sleep. Looking forward to the next cycle in 6.5 weeks...

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys for your responses. Yeah its right. One step after the other. And PFS needs to be solved first.

Unfortunately it seems that there didnt stick any progres from the ultrahard cycle. Sexually there havent been much improvements but i had more stress tolerance, more energy and better sleep. Looking forward to the next cycle in 6.5 weeks...
    Even though you feel like things didn't stick, there are things working in the background, behind the scenes that are gearing you up for your next swing.....Just keep on it.