User Tag List

Thread: Gyno

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gyno

I had my gyno removed 7 years ago. Just the glands were removed, I didn't have any liposuction done because I wasn't overweight. After the surgery my nipples were still slightly puffy at times.

Lately, I've been noticing my left nipple seems a bit puffier than normal. I was shocked to find what feels like a gland forming again. My understanding is that estrogen and prolactin are the two main culprits for gyno. I probably let my guard down on stress too many times over the years. I've also been drinking a lot of milk lately. I'm also on an Ultra Hard cycle right now but I would think that should prevent and shrink the gyno if anything.

Can anything be done about it? I'm guessing all that I could be done would be to mitigating stress, try to get hormones optimal, exercise more, loose a bit of weight, and maybe book an appointment with my surgeon to ask him about it. Any thoughts on Letrozole for gyno?
    Last edited by johnsmith; 04-08-2021 at 07:03 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
    I had my gyno removed 7 years ago. Just the glands were removed, I didn't have any liposuction done because I wasn't overweight. After the surgery my nipples were still slightly puffy at times.

Lately, I've been noticing my left nipple seems a bit puffier than normal. I was shocked to find what feels like a gland forming again. My understanding is that estrogen and prolactin are the two main culprits for gyno. I probably let my guard down on stress too many times over the years. I've also been drinking a lot of milk lately. I'm also on an Ultra Hard cycle right now but I would think that should prevent and shrink the gyno if anything.

Can anything be done about it? I'm guessing all that I could be done would be to mitigating stress, try to get hormones optimal, exercise more, loose a bit of weight, and maybe book an appointment with my surgeon to ask him about it. Any thoughts on Letrozole for gyno?
    I've known guys who have gotten rid of their gyno by running long DHT cycles. Depends on how bad it is and your bodily constitution.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AIs tend to be a dirty word in a lot of propecia and bodybuilding circles. The issue with using aromatase inhibitors is that you can (albeit rarely) get very bad side effects. A member of propeciahelp (Douglasmitch) committed suicide following his use of an AI.

I'm not going to advise you do it, but if you go against my advice and the mantra of the forum, please exercise extreme caution.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    AIs tend to be a dirty word in a lot of propecia and bodybuilding circles. The issue with using aromatase inhibitors is that you can (albeit rarely) get very bad side effects. A member of propeciahelp (Douglasmitch) committed suicide following his use of an AI.

I'm not going to advise you do it, but if you go against my advice and the mantra of the forum, please exercise extreme caution.
    I agree with this. Stay away from AI's.....the juice isn't worth the squeeze
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys, I'll stay away from Letrozol. What about natural AI's like vitamin E? I know it's not part of the protocol, but since I might be a special case (even though, it may all just be in my head) I think I might take some extra substances to keep my estrogen in check during my post cycle therapy. I might also take small amounts of aspirin and vitamin K as well. I'll do this unless you guys suggest that I shouldn't for whatever reason.

I've just received some new herbs in the mail and I'm looking forward to getting back on my herb cycle. Thanks again.
    Last edited by johnsmith; 04-10-2021 at 10:42 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with CD. You could also try topical DHT on the nipple directly or even topical androsterone and when you apply it rub it directly on the nipple and surrounding area. May take a while to fully reverse it but could work. Androsterone is a natural AI and is also androgenic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Agree with CD. You could also try topical DHT on the nipple directly or even topical androsterone and when you apply it rub it directly on the nipple and surrounding area. May take a while to fully reverse it but could work. Androsterone is a natural AI and is also androgenic.
    Thanks, I have some Idealabs androsterone laying around, so I'll try applying a drop or two of it onto my nipple. But since I just finished my Ultra Hard cycle, I'll wait 8-12 weeks before I try it out.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I have some Idealabs androsterone laying around, so I'll try applying a drop or two of it onto my nipple. But since I just finished my Ultra Hard cycle, I'll wait 8-12 weeks before I try it out.
    Smart idea. Just running the protocol alone will help with this. The closer you come to bringing your body back into homeostasis the better chances you have of this going away on it's own. But next cycle, just make sure you use one pump on the effected area.