User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iconic Alpha-7 for Pro-Hormone cycle?

Hey everyone, after being on CDNUTS protocol off and on over about the last 1.5 years I did a 8 Weeks run hCG and now back on the cdnuts protocol.

I have read a lot about the beneficial Pro-Hormone Cycles and saw that Iconic Ultra Hard is suggested.

But since I also read from „delsolrob“ (the owner if iconic) that epi-andro can increase anxiety I tend to the androsterone only (and 7-keto) „alpha seven“. But before doing so, I would be very thankful for your opinion on whether this is a profund decision or not?

Kind Regards from Switzerland

Michael

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelZurich View Post
    Hey everyone, after being on CDNUTS protocol off and on over about the last 1.5 years I did a 8 Weeks run hCG and now back on the cdnuts protocol.

I have read a lot about the beneficial Pro-Hormone Cycles and saw that Iconic Ultra Hard is suggested.

But since I also read from „delsolrob“ (the owner if iconic) that epi-andro can increase anxiety I tend to the androsterone only (and 7-keto) „alpha seven“. But before doing so, I would be very thankful for your opinion on whether this is a profund decision or not?

Kind Regards from Switzerland

Michael
    It can increase anxiety if you run it straight, but UH has androsterone in it as well with a three to one ratio. 3 parts epi to one part Andro. The androsterone will cancel out this anxiety. You do want to have both because they hit the body in different ways. I never ran keto 7 so I can't vouch for it's effectiveness or it's reaction in the pfs body.

You could give it a shot. If it doesn't agree with you, you can simply stop running it. These products are not going to set you back at all, so it's not something you need to be worried about.

Believe me, I was my own guinea pig for the WHOLE protocol. You could be a guinea pig and test it yourself and share your results with the board. You would be doing all these guys a big favor.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-27-2021 at 02:48 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"