User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bathmate thread?

Been contemplating buying 1 but I want a second opinion. I went on totalmaleoptimization site and there's not too much detail about the thing and results. Are there any members here who can talk about their experience with it? or perhaps link me to a thread pertaining to such things

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashed View Post
    Been contemplating buying 1 but I want a second opinion. I went on totalmaleoptimization site and there's not too much detail about the thing and results. Are there any members here who can talk about their experience with it? or perhaps link me to a thread pertaining to such things
    ALWAYS a great read!! Classic, old school thread about dick pumping. Great read. Before the days of TMO

I think I'm gonna make it a sticky actually!

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-17-2021 at 12:56 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    ALWAYS a great read!! Classic, old school thread about dick pumping. Great read. Before the days of TMO

I think I'm gonna make it a sticky actually!

What do you guys think?
    So I just went through that thread and re-read the whole thing, I'm with Crashed in that I'm definitely curious to buy one, but nervous to pull the trigger. My main concern is that my dick is pretty much completely numb, not sure how it would jive with that. Any guidance there? Does the bathmate help in that department at all?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison719 View Post
    So I just went through that thread and re-read the whole thing, I'm with Crashed in that I'm definitely curious to buy one, but nervous to pull the trigger. My main concern is that my dick is pretty much completely numb, not sure how it would jive with that. Any guidance there? Does the bathmate help in that department at all?
    The bathmate fine tunes the mechanics. The libido is the software...

Reread the pumping page on TMO or just the bathmate site itself. It does exactly what it's supposed to do, and it does it better then any other pump on the market.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-20-2021 at 08:01 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bathmate + phallosan combo you can make some great gains both length + girth if you are committed. also reverse/prevent fibrosis due to lack of androgenic activity

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Bathmate + phallosan combo you can make some great gains both length + girth if you are committed. also reverse/prevent fibrosis due to lack of androgenic activity
    They are a bit much on the uncomfortable side for my taste, but yeah, if you could stand to wear it, you would make amazing gains.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are a bit much on the uncomfortable side for my taste, but yeah, if you could stand to wear it, you would make amazing gains.
    I only use it while sleeping, I probably couldn't use it during the day - way too uncomfortable

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I only use it while sleeping, I probably couldn't use it during the day - way too uncomfortable
    I tried a similar contraption way back when. I know I didn't use it enough to see gains, but I know that if someone is diligent, they can achieve them. The bathmate was just more enjoyable for me....lol.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried a similar contraption way back when. I know I didn't use it enough to see gains, but I know that if someone is diligent, they can achieve them. The bathmate was just more enjoyable for me....lol.
    Yeah - the bathmate is definitely the easiest by far lol

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah - the bathmate is definitely the easiest by far lol
    I love having sex after pumping session while on cycle.....lol. If you haven't tried it, I highly suggest.