User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyballoon View Post
    So far nothing significant, I just feel less tired after workouts..

Do we take daily supps like Vit D etc while doing PH?

Thanks for your reply..
    Yes.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently on my 2nd week doing PH.. Actually I feel nothing different.. Is it normal? I've seen guys dont feel anything on their 1st PH cycle / only noticed improvements on their last week of the cycle..

Since I do have some Super 4 Andro, should I combine it with the Super R Andro I'm currently using? If so, how should I apply those? 1 pump each in the AM and 1 pump each in the PM? Or should I cycle it?

Anything to do particularly on the workout area while doing PH?

Thanks guys!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Currently on my 2nd week doing PH.. Actually I feel nothing different.. Is it normal? I've seen guys dont feel anything on their 1st PH cycle / only noticed improvements on their last week of the cycle..

Since I do have some Super 4 Andro, should I combine it with the Super R Andro I'm currently using? If so, how should I apply those? 1 pump each in the AM and 1 pump each in the PM? Or should I cycle it?

Anything to do particularly on the workout area while doing PH?

Thanks guys!
    Totally normal for pfs guys and their first cycle.

Sure. Start by adding one pump of the four daily. You only apply the iconic products ONCE a day. The IML products are applied twice. You can just pump it all in your hand and mix it together and slather up. Simply take your Andro dose solo later in the day.

You would be working out the same. You'll get stronger and be able to move more weight, other then that, business as usual.

cycling gives us a break from feeling too shitty AND increases production of 5ar. This is the main reason for it. And to replenish DHT starved tissues.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Totally normal for pfs guys and their first cycle.

Sure. Start by adding one pump of the four daily. You only apply the iconic products ONCE a day. The IML products are applied twice. You can just pump it all in your hand and mix it together and slather up. Simply take your Andro dose solo later in the day.

You would be working out the same. You'll get stronger and be able to move more weight, other then that, business as usual.

cycling gives us a break from feeling too shitty AND increases production of 5ar. This is the main reason for it. And to replenish DHT starved tissues.
    Did you mean Iconic Formulations by "Iconic" ? Sorry but I dont quite understand, since both Super R and Super 4 are from IML.

Thanks CD!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Did you mean Iconic Formulations by "Iconic" ? Sorry but I dont quite understand, since both Super R and Super 4 are from IML.

Thanks CD!
    Alpha Four, which is the recommended Four, is made by iconics, which if you use the code Swole, you'll get 20% off. Look at the banner at the top of the forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Alpha Four, which is the recommended Four, is made by iconics, which if you use the code Swole, you'll get 20% off. Look at the banner at the top of the forum.
    Ah, totally my bad.. I purchased Super R Andro and Super 4 Andro instead of Alpha Four..

Will see how I feel on this cycle and will get the UH and Alpha Four for my next cycle since I have to wait approximately a month to get my PHs shipped to Indonesia..

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ah, totally my bad.. I purchased Super R Andro and Super 4 Andro instead of Alpha Four..

Will see how I feel on this cycle and will get the UH and Alpha Four for my next cycle since I have to wait approximately a month to get my PHs shipped to Indonesia..
    Gotcha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Do I need to take any supps other than Vit D while on cycle?

Currently on the later part of my cycle, so far theres slight improvement down there, but nothing close to pre PFS..

Hope this works..

Thanks!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Do I need to take any supps other than Vit D while on cycle?

Currently on the later part of my cycle, so far theres slight improvement down there, but nothing close to pre PFS..

Hope this works..

Thanks!
    Don’t set your expectations too high my friend. Cycles are not silver bullets, you’re not going to be healed after your first one. But I hope you enjoy it

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Don’t set your expectations too high my friend. Cycles are not silver bullets, you’re not going to be healed after your first one. But I hope you enjoy it
    This^^^^^^^

It's gonna take a few. Most guys don't feel shit their first cycle. That doesn't mean it's not working.