I don't advise using insulin unless you've been training for 5+ years AND/OR have the physique to show it. 5 years of pure bodybuilding training.
This is from a member over at Dat's forum when talking about his PCT:

Summary:

1. 4 iu insulin in the morning
2. 6 iu insulin post workout
3. Low volume, high weight exercises
4. Cardio only when fed
5. Carb intake is higher

This protocol probably involves GHRP/GHRH peptide use as well. But he doesn't mention it. No mention of a SERM because it wasn't relevant, but obviously a SERM is going to be used in PCT.

Actually take a little bit closer look, this is not in reference to CPWO at all. It is my personal PCT protocol which, for 1 month after ceasing AAS, entails (for me) 4 iu insulin dosed in AM of workout days, and 6 iu PWO. On non-workout days I now moved the insulin dose to early-to-midafternoon (this should help keep cortisol rhythms naturally since insulin opposes cortisol).

So training is every other day, done in such a way that it doesn't stress the body too much (mentally easy exercises, done heavy but for low overall volume); cardio is done only in fed states to increase metabolic demand a bit, not fasted; and carb intake is as high as needed to meet hunger demands, but always clean (maybe 1-2 free eat cheat type sessions per week depending on my feelings about body comp at the time, etc. Mind you for me cheating is eating a bag of Quaker Quakes rice snacks or something, and going crazy on the ezekiel bread and homemade jam).

The only time I would advise going totally carbless is in a pendulum-swing prime, where you induce starvation pre-cycle. Even then it's only for 2 weeks and is part of a progression.

The key here is entering PCT lean, both for the hormonal benefits (less aromatase namely) and so you have juuust a little wiggle room without losing the look you worked for.

My most recent concept which seems to be a winner is the use of 200mg DNP for the last 10 days of the cycle taper, in the aim of achieving an anabolic rebound in early PCT. Kind of tricking the body with regards to set points* if you will.

*Dat hates when set point refers to anything other than adiposity but I think it makes an OK analogy for muscularity if you realize it isn't used in the literature that way.