SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Whey Protein Powder?

Hi Guys,

Hope you are all doing well..

I am going to get intense with my workout as I am planning to go for my 1st PH cycle next month..

Figuring that whey protein powder is okay, can anyone here put your suggestion about the best protein powder we can get?

I tried googling "best whey protein for testosterone" and I got :

https://www.gnc.com/whey-protein/GNC...olicAlpha.html

GNC AMP Wheybolic Alpha Whey Protein Powder

They said they contain 10g leucine and 300mg testofen per serving, does anyone familiar with that? Is that something to avoid or is it good to go?

Sorry if I seem afraid just to buy a freakin whey protein, can't be too careful here...

Would appreciate any tips / suggestions..

Thank you so much.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s been years, but pretty sure testofen contains Fenugreek, which is a big no-no as a 5ARI.

Use Naked Whey from Amazon before you use this. Grass fed whey protein of a high quality.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyballoon View Post
    Hi Guys,

Hope you are all doing well..

I am going to get intense with my workout as I am planning to go for my 1st PH cycle next month..

Figuring that whey protein powder is okay, can anyone here put your suggestion about the best protein powder we can get?

I tried googling "best whey protein for testosterone" and I got :

https://www.gnc.com/whey-protein/GNC...olicAlpha.html

GNC AMP Wheybolic Alpha Whey Protein Powder

They said they contain 10g leucine and 300mg testofen per serving, does anyone familiar with that? Is that something to avoid or is it good to go?

Sorry if I seem afraid just to buy a freakin whey protein, can't be too careful here...

Would appreciate any tips / suggestions..

Thank you so much.
    Do not buy any protein supplement that includes any type of “testosterone booster.” Test boosters will generally surpress your natural testosterone production, or in the case of Testofen it has a 5AR inhibitor. So that’s one that you want to avoid.

What you should look for in a protein powder is just purity, with no BS additives that are supposed to boost your test, and in my opinion you don’t even want added flavorings thrown in.

There are some brands that have been busted for adding testosterone into their protein powders, and you need to be careful about what you take. Definitely avoid anything that seems geared towards “BROOOOOO!! THIS PROTEIN POWDER IS GOING TO GET YOU JACKED AS FUUUUUUUUUCK!!! YOU’RE GOING TO BE 300 LBS OF SHREDDED RIPPED MUSCLES IF YOU TAKE THIS PROTEIN POWDER!!!!” because that’s marketed towards a group that is expecting steroid-like results from protein powder, and therefore they’re more likely to secretly add steroids to those protein powders.

What you want is protein powder that is just marketed as plain protein powder, pure, etc. GNC is all about marketing and sales, and I would not look to them as an honst source of information about the best protein powder.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply, so grateful for the important info..

As for Naked Whey, I could not find that in Indonesia..

I tried to find the most natural (grass-fed) whey protein and came up to this:

ISOPRO Grass Fed Whey Isolate - Puro

with their ingredients:
    Whey Protein Isolate
    Maltodextrin
    Cocoa Powder
    Choco Mocha Eclairs Flavor
    Sucralose
    Vitamin B6

and this:
    Whey Protein Shake | Natural Protein Shake | The Protein Works™

both came from 100% grassfed beef, is that ok?

As for protein type, which one is better? Isolate or Concentrate? Or both is fine..

Thanks..

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyballoon View Post
    Thanks for the reply, so grateful for the important info..

As for Naked Whey, I could not find that in Indonesia..

I tried to find the most natural (grass-fed) whey protein and came up to this:

ISOPRO Grass Fed Whey Isolate - Puro

with their ingredients:
    Whey Protein Isolate
    Maltodextrin
    Cocoa Powder
    Choco Mocha Eclairs Flavor
    Sucralose
    Vitamin B6

and this:
    Whey Protein Shake | Natural Protein Shake | The Protein Works™

both came from 100% grassfed beef, is that ok?

As for protein type, which one is better? Isolate or Concentrate? Or both is fine..

Thanks..
    I recommend ONLY protein....Amazon.com: Only Protein Powder, Vanilla, 1.15 Pounds: Health Personal Care

This protein fits the bill.

All you want is the protein. Stay away from artificial sweeteners or other additives. Letsgo pretty much nailed it on the head. The difference between the only protein and the other ones is that despite being flavored, it's flavored with non-chemical additives.

If you can't get that where you are (although it comes from New Zealand) when going all natural with no flavor, it's not that bad. It simply taste like watered down milk.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-27-2021 at 02:01 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"