User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dropping the cold showers

I’m dropping the cold showers. I’ve stopped them for a week and the depersonalization has gone away and my muscle gains have increased. I feel objectively better not doing them and my symptoms like brain fog always get worse after doing them.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    I’m dropping the cold showers. I’ve stopped them for a week and the depersonalization has gone away and my muscle gains have increased. I feel objectively better not doing them and my symptoms like brain fog always get worse after doing them.
    It's your journey, but if you're not familiar with the herxheimer reaction, you should do a bit of googling.

Cold showers are scientifically proven to be healthy for the body and mind not to mention the glowing reviews from myself and others. When healing, we go through up swings and downswings. The fact that you are having those symptoms show up only after you take a cold shower is a sign that you should keep taking them. It sucks, but the more you do them, the more your body works on what it needs to work on.

I never had those reactions to cold showers because I was towards the end of my healing when I started incorporating them. They only ever made me feel good...afterwords.

I'd put money on the fact that if you kept doing them, you would be out of the woods sooner then if you hadn't done them.

You have to get worse before you get better.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"