User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
    Thank you. To be honest, hearing that some veterans on the forum are unsure if the protocol works for PSSD really got me down.
    Again, no one said that. A specific question was asked referencing ONE PART of the entire protocol as it related to PSSD and I said I don’t know, as I didn’t have it, and didn’t have any specific experience helping people with it. Don’t turn my words into something else that hurts your mental state.

Edit: You honestly need to be more worried about improving willpower and not vaping during cleanses, etc. than polluting your mind with pointless thoughts like these.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What should I do if the protocol doesn’t work for PSSD? :/
    The protocol is a body rebalancing lifestyle practice. You can never be penalized (biologically) for doing the right thing (following natural law) If you have any chance of recovering from ANYTHING that is ailing you, THIS protocol will do it. That's just biology.

You need to get ahold of your mental status so that you can direct yourself properly. Again, the protocol is there for that.

STOP over thinking and just start DOING. DO, for six months and then check in, re-adjust if necessary.

What should you do if the protocol doesn't work? You're putting the cart before the horse. Stop thinking of the future and be in the present. That's where everything happens. Not yesterday, not tomorrow..........NOW. It is always, now.

Put in the work exactly as laid out, and I guarantee you'll notice a difference in six months. Then go from there.

EXACTLY as laid out. I can't stress this enough.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I definitely would rather recover in the quickest time. Unfortunately, however, the hallmark symptom of PSSD is complete emotional numbness, which I think the nicotine helps a lot. I’ve taken about 4 puffs now, and I’m back to feeling cool, calm, and relaxed even 2 days into this water fast. If it sets me back by however many months, I, with all regret, cannot stop smoking right now. It helps too much to ignore it. But I completely understand. I’m going to go at least 7 days during this fast, and I know I’ve said this before (partly because it helps me so much with my rushed decisions), is that I felt nearly cured after my initial cleanse which I smoked daily at. Matter of fact, it was Bankai, who I ironically met at a hard flaccid discord, that introduced me to the protocol. Dude explained this protocol to me, and I immediately jumped in the fast although I was skeptical. When I finished the fast, and felt pretty much cured that I doubted to Bankai whether or not I actually had PSSD, I knew this protocol was going to work.

God. Taking that damn pill had such a huge impact on me. Fuck it. Now, at this moment, more than ever - I must get my life back. I’m going to go as far as I can - yes even after smoking.
    @Cdsnuts, you’re probably disappointmented to hear I’ve gone and vaped during a cleanse, but I think I can heal eitherway. Everybody keep it fucking going.
    Dude....I'm not disappointed at all. You're not my kid.

I can only show you the way. You have to walk the path. We all have our own decisions to make regardless of anything else. You get what you put in. This is YOUR journey.

Mine's done. Thankfully.

You know what you need to do.

Remember: "You drown not by falling into the river, but by staying submerged in it." Paulo Coelo
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-14-2021 at 02:13 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    I really do get where you’re coming from, I drank a lot during this process and slipped up a lot, but I did the protocol for like a solid year before I took in any toxins. At least give yourself that. Staying sober/straight edge sucks, but that’s what being a man is my guy. Doing a lot of shit you don’t want to do, because you have to
    Aside from not having any blue print to follow, I also got fucked up more then I should have during my healing journey which is why it took as long as it did. That's why I'm so adamant about staying sober during the healing process because it does nothing but set you back. Believe me, I know more then I should.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Aside from not having any blue print to follow, I also got fucked up more then I should have during my healing journey which is why it took as long as it did. That's why I'm so adamant about staying sober during the healing process because it does nothing but set you back. Believe me, I know more then I should.
    You probably lived my exact experience honestly, the reasons you sabotage yourself during healing and just wanting to let loose once in a while. It really wasn’t until I started feeling better that I really started letting loose and drinking more and more often. Took a while to finally realize it wasn’t worth it and that I’d rather just do another 6 months to a year sober to finally recover 100%.

You know how it is. People have to learn for themselves

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Okay 😂, still feel amazing on this water fast but I got up too quickly and got dizzy and fell, even lost my vision there for a few seconds. Normal, or should I stop this?
    This is normal when fasting. This is why at the clinic, they go through a whole check list of things you need to do to keep yourself from getting hurt. Standing up in stages is one of them. If laying down, sit up and turn your legs off the end of the bed. Wait 20 seconds......THEN, stand....wait 20 seconds.....then walk.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Even a worse day today smh. Feeling the worse I have since I started the protocol. I have currently binned the Collagen shake, as it may have something to do with this downswing, although I believe it to be a nocebo effect. My entire body is tight.
    To make matters worse, and I hate to talk about this, but after lifting weights for around a month now I went in to check on my progress. Looked at the mirror, and realized damn… Lexapro… what the fuck did you do?! My hips are too wide, my body fat is all centered towards my lower stomach and love handles, my fucking ass seems much bigger too. Like I’ve been fucking feminized… wow. Motivation to stay on the protocol has never been higher to solve this shit, but that’s really disappointing. Head pressure has returned too. I’m dropping the Collagen. I don’t know what to say or do anymore… today, however, for the first time since getting this horrible condition, my thoughts have swayed a little bit. I no longer see it as an offense from a prescription medication, but an insult to my masculinity. I’m not even playing. Super disappointment and suicidal. Honestly, this is 100% downswing talk, but I don’t know. Need a few words of honest encouragement. I know I’m suppose to be doing the protocol, but other than CD, I don’t think anyone had these symptoms.
    I really didn’t want to mention it, but I have to ask… Does anyone else feel like an absolute bitch? Literally. Like feeling feminine, and a shell of yourself too? I see no one talking about this part of it, but man do I feel my masculinity has been robbed away from me. Feminine hips, big ass, small nose looking motherfucker. Fuck it man. Need a few words of encouragement boys come on now.
    Yes....I felt like a complete emotional bitch....when I even had emotions. Par for the course. Your masculinity HAS been robbed from you, which is why you need to do everything in your power to get it back. Hence, why you're here.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Didn’t want to mention it, but fuck it. Lost a close family member to COVID. 2 years ago the main man, 9 months ago a setback for a major comeback… now, dealing with a life changing condition with no cure. Tell me about fucking luck.
    Life changing condition with no cure?

- - - Updated - - -

Makes sense. I really hope it works. Going through this fucking crap at 20 just seems like I’ve been sentenced to death.
    Really don’t mean to be negative, as you guys shouldn’t worry, but if the protocol doesn’t work, I’ll definitely off my self after 2 years. Fuck it. Nothing to lose anymore
    The protocol doesn't not work. People typically don't work the protocol. Don't get it twisted. You're young. You could be done by the time your 22......still a fucking baby wet behind the ears. You could come out unscathed and live a normal life.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    You probably lived my exact experience honestly, the reasons you sabotage yourself during healing and just wanting to let loose once in a while. It really wasn’t until I started feeling better that I really started letting loose and drinking more and more often. Took a while to finally realize it wasn’t worth it and that I’d rather just do another 6 months to a year sober to finally recover 100%.

You know how it is. People have to learn for themselves
    Unfortunately, that is the case.....even with myself. Always have to learn the hard way.....always. Human nature I guess.

And yeah, when you start to feel better, you think you can make yourself feel even better by getting a little tweaked.....Ironic...only when you feel better will you do things to make you feel worse......

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sounds enticing. I’m just hoping the protocol also works for PSSD. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain, so I will definitely do the protocol at a 100%. But if it just so happens to be that the protocol doesn’t work for PSSD, well then I’m fucked. That’s what I mean. I know it’s not what you guys do here, but fuck it. If it works, great, I’ll be a brand new me. If it doesn’t, hard luck, maybe I’ll get lucky in the afterlife or get reincarnated. ����‍♂️����‍♂️����‍♂️
    Wrong mindset....again. It will work. That's it.