Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    It’s the internet, so I’m never 100% sure when someone is being sarcastic
    Yeah....no inflection. Texts too.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I would like to know as well

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Really?

Both of you guys need to go back and read.

That's some spoon fed shit right there.

At least pretend your researching.

Does nicotine while juicing sound cleansing at all to you? Quit! This is your perfect opportunity.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-20-2021 at 08:45 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
    I understand CD. Following my Canadian homie’s post, Outlaw, I’ve gone over and spent a couple of hours reading forums, so these questions were already sorted.
    I’ve decided to continue for a little while on my nicotine habit as it greatly helps my concentration and energy levels (I believe @Maxout also does this), but will drop it within a month or so.

I’m going all out, and have educated myself on the protocol pretty damn well and will execute it to a T. Last time I did my water fast, I had a great relief from the emotional numbness, and even my sexual symptoms lifted, so I’m hopeful that staying on the protocol will bring me all sorts of benefits. Nevertheless, I’m excited to see everyone else on their path and in God’s good will, I hope we are able to see the good in life again.
    I must admit however, that my particular obsessive tendencies, those that I used to obtain relief from the antidepressant, bombarded with doubts, are bringing me to question whether or not it will work, especially seeing that my case is quite different to most here. I have seen a handful of PSSD cases improve on this protocol, and certainly do not subscribe to the dubious belief that a silver bullet, a magic supplement will reverse whatever these drugs have done.
    Thankfully, it seems many of those who recovered, one of those that particularly resonated with me was Ricky, also shared similar beliefs endowed by doubt when starting the protocol. Thankfully, due to a window, I am able to see beyond the lenses of the PSSD mentality that I am not in any way permanently damaged.
    I will leave this here, for myself, as a back point: 6months to 2years will come anyway, better start on the protocol and see for yourself if it works.

As for my guy, CD, yes, it certainly was a shit ton of spoon feeding, but do not expect this to carry on. I am an avid reader, and my OCD characteristics will come in handy here, as I will do everything necessary to make sure I am getting all aspects of the protocol completed. I must say, though, thank you for providing the heaps of information on here, it certainly has instilled a lot a hope in me, and more importantly, a place to focus and get better, where all else has failed in this department. I will exit now, and hopefully log when I have questions or updates.
    Why not try dipping or the gum instead of smoking it? Honestly it's not going to make or break your healing, but it is a great opportunity to quit........but I get it. I was a smoker. You'll heal either way.

You even sound more confident from those first few posts! See? EVERYTHING is here for you guys. Everything. It's not going anywhere, no need to rush it. It sounds like your research on the forum did you some solid good.

Now that you've studied, I'm sure as you go along you'll have questions. That's fine, everyone does. But now you have a basic understanding of the outline and the questions you ask will be more specific and unanswered. You'll get more interaction with other members as well when you're on the same page as them.

Good turn around man.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Seeing as I was smoking throughout my cleanse, I’m committing into a 7-day juice feast tommorow.
    How's it going this time around? Just an fyi, a headache during a cleanse is a detox symptom. MOST people, including myself, get them everytime I start a cleanse. Totally normal. Drink more water, and just try and rest.

I can read the posts you deleted.....I'm just going to say this once, because in all fairness, you did delete them. You can add ginkgo, yes. I would rotate it with the other mind supps though as well. You can play around with it. A week on Gotu, a week on Bacopa, etc. Then try staggering the doses.

Mucuna and Maca are in the recommended herb list.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This time around having a major increase in suicidal thoughts and mood swings. Doesn’t make sense to me. I expected some deep shit without the nicotine as it was practically my only source of dopamine, but nah. Day three right now. Hitting 7 at least.
    You’re cleansing, my anxiety and panic was almost unbearable during my fasts

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m not sure man. Really losing hope, not on the protocol, but myself. I’ve seen it work for those with PFS (I’m 100% sure that this is the cure), but now with PSSD I’m doubting again. There are already 2 guys I know of that have PSSD and claim they live extremely healthy lives, but don’t have any improvements in their symptoms. I really didn’t want to reopen this stage, seeing as I thought I had it closed, but once again I’m having suicidal ideation. I have a history of from this sort of thing, was battling DP/DR then like a fucking idiot took an antidepressant, and within 10 days I developed PSSD. I couldn’t take the emotional numbness, and I can’t now, nicotine was my crush and even then, I attempted suicide. Was lucky enough to get admitted and survived, but I explained to the psychiatrist what I had was from the pills, and while she was nice enough not to give me more of these damn pills, she thought I was outright crazy. Couldn’t blame her then, and wouldn’t blame her now. I remember reading the day after I stopped the pills, and subsequently finding out this crap, that this sort of reaction is “incredibly rare”. I still developed it. It’s been hell since, and apart from a few moments of distraction, I’m not sure, the only thing I’m sure of is that the guys here should know that the protocol will work for PFS. It’s hormonal, there’s no way that this protocol wouldn’t work. As for me, I really do believe, as defeating and PropeciaHelp this sounds, I really do think I might just be fucked. The other day, one of the guys with my same symptoms, from an antidepressant, commited suicide. Damn shame, considering he had great success from UltraHard. Protocol would’ve probably cured him.

This log, I know has been a little different, but I couldn’t imagine that this is how much the nicotine has been helping. Day 3 of juice feast, gonna give the protocol exactly 2 years.

I’d like everyone pray for me for the strength just to not go fuck it. I’d even do anything to have my damn anxiety back. Really praying I don’t just fucking kill myself. Might have to reintroduce a bit of nicotine, but if it kills my fast I’m saying fuck it. Might as well die. Right?
    Can’t believe just how shit my life is. It’s literally so fucking shit I pray I had PFS. At least there’s a cure then. Fuck. Do I smoke now? Do I commit suicide? Am I fucked for over? Who knows.
    Day 3. We’ll evaluate somewhere day 710.

Hope exits. Act 4 Scene 2 ends.
    You sound like everyone else in the early stages of PFS, including me, you’re gonna drive yourself crazy if you don’t control your thoughts. Was the suicide someone that has been on this forum? I fucked around with a lot of SSRI’s in my day with horrible effects, had the same thoughts as you. I went through the whole “maybe I have PSSD not PFS and I can’t recover, why am I not seeing results” blah blah phase. Just try and relax, you’re gonna be fine, just keep doing what you’re doing.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m not sure man. Really losing hope, not on the protocol, but myself. I’ve seen it work for those with PFS (I’m 100% sure that this is the cure), but now with PSSD I’m doubting again. There are already 2 guys I know of that have PSSD and claim they live extremely healthy lives, but don’t have any improvements in their symptoms. I really didn’t want to reopen this stage, seeing as I thought I had it closed, but once again I’m having suicidal ideation. I have a history of from this sort of thing, was battling DP/DR then like a fucking idiot took an antidepressant, and within 10 days I developed PSSD. I couldn’t take the emotional numbness, and I can’t now, nicotine was my crush and even then, I attempted suicide. Was lucky enough to get admitted and survived, but I explained to the psychiatrist what I had was from the pills, and while she was nice enough not to give me more of these damn pills, she thought I was outright crazy. Couldn’t blame her then, and wouldn’t blame her now. I remember reading the day after I stopped the pills, and subsequently finding out this crap, that this sort of reaction is “incredibly rare”. I still developed it. It’s been hell since, and apart from a few moments of distraction, I’m not sure, the only thing I’m sure of is that the guys here should know that the protocol will work for PFS. It’s hormonal, there’s no way that this protocol wouldn’t work. As for me, I really do believe, as defeating and PropeciaHelp this sounds, I really do think I might just be fucked. The other day, one of the guys with my same symptoms, from an antidepressant, commited suicide. Damn shame, considering he had great success from UltraHard. Protocol would’ve probably cured him.

This log, I know has been a little different, but I couldn’t imagine that this is how much the nicotine has been helping. Day 3 of juice feast, gonna give the protocol exactly 2 years.

I’d like everyone pray for me for the strength just to not go fuck it. I’d even do anything to have my damn anxiety back. Really praying I don’t just fucking kill myself. Might have to reintroduce a bit of nicotine, but if it kills my fast I’m saying fuck it. Might as well die. Right?
    Can’t believe just how shit my life is. It’s literally so fucking shit I pray I had PFS. At least there’s a cure then. Fuck. Do I smoke now? Do I commit suicide? Am I fucked for over? Who knows.
    Day 3. We’ll evaluate somewhere day 710.

Hope exits. Act 4 Scene 2 ends.

I really believe in you bro, I have faith you will get better. I suspect the way your feeling now could be just connected to ceasing nicotine use. Hang in there

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nicotine abuser here. I’ve been hooked for almost 10 years now. Not 10 straight, but I started smoking at 15 and have gone periods of years without it. Not too long ago, I was using close to a tin a day of 6mg Zyn for 3-4 months straight. That’s close to 90mgs a day. Do the math.

Nicotine withdrawals are brutal and can last for months. Depression during and after withdrawal is well documented and has been for a long time. Combine that with the stress of a fast/juice feast and you will feel exactly as you do right now. Your body is normal, it just needs to recalibrate. They’ve done research on the recovery of the nicotinic receptors and system in the brain, and even people who smoked a pack a day for 25+ years recovered the majority, if not all, of their receptors, albeit after a while. Point being, you will recover.

Every time I quit, without exception, I don’t sleep for 3 days. I cannot control my thoughts and feel schizo. My brain fog is almost unmanageable. I can’t remember anything, and I’m terribly depressed. Then for the next month, I slowly climb back out of the hole and things return to normal. It’s different for everyone though, so give yourself time.

Breathe. The wim hof is a good substitute for smoking. Not only will it improve and strengthen your respiratory system, it will build your tolerance to stress, clear your head, and give you a similar buzz to the nicotine. Do a round every time you have the urge to smoke.

You’ll pul through this. I know it.

Best of luck to you in the meantime,

Ratchet

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s definitely partially from the nicotine man. I just despise living like this. I know I seem manic, but, I promise you I’m not like this. Never was. Not even in my worst days before taking the antidepressant. My personality has been completely destroyed away from me. I need to fucking get better. I just fear that I give the protocol everything and I still don’t recover.

A few reports of people with PSSD, one of them for 12 years, who, “has lived the epitome of health”. The guy says he eats a carnivore diet and is pretty jacked, but hasn’t seen any improvements. That’s really what worries me. Anyways, thanks for the kind words guys. If you’re worried about me actually doing the protocol I wouldn’t, with 0 emotions I can easily force myself to it, the problem, though, is with the results.

Just terrifies me the idea, that all these chumps on PropeciaHelp and PSSD forums, are doing nothing to get better. I mean, how?! And this dude called Ergogenic Health or whatever is apparently very healthy, is jacked, but still has PSSD. Call me fucking nuts but the only thing giving me hope is the fact that there are facial and body fat changes for me (feminizing), the odd feeling in my right nipple, the lack of libido, the hair shedding, the dry skin, the difficulty to sweat which ultimately mean that there’s something going on hormonally. Man I really miss my fucking feelings. But whatever, I’ll give the protocol a try... if I can get my life back, I’m literally buying CD a Porsche.
    My guy – I don’t want to dismiss your PSSD, but you definitely feel feelings.

“Man I really miss my feelings” – feeling of longing.
    “Just terrifies me the idea” – feeling of horror/despair.
    “I just despise living like this” – feeling of contempt.
    “The odd feeling in my right nipple” You get the point.

You do feel things – you are just so stressed out and hyper focused on every negative aspect of your life and health right now that there is literally no room to feel anything positive. You will be gridlocked in this state forever if you don’t detach yourself from this label, if you constantly pick at the scab that is your healing. You know why ergogenic health still thinks he has PSSD? Because he has spent almost every waking moment for the last however many years fucking studying, sitting on forums, analyzing every food, nootropic, drug interaction in his body he’s fucking lost. You need to break up with PSSD. Treat it like that. You ever gone through a breakup? You check your ex’s shit constantly afterwards and it just keeps reopening your wound every time you do? You ever meet those guys that 3 years later they still haven’t moved on? Don’t be that fucking guy. Focus on becoming who you want and enjoying the things that you can – supplement that with healthy living & the protocol. Don’t visit forums, don’t journal your symptoms, just go be the person you are trying to get back to and eventually you will fall into it and the PSSD will dissipate. And remember, the second you analyze your feelings I.e “am i feeling happy right now” or “was this enjoyable” you, by default, separate and distance yourself from them. Don’t ruin good moments by doing this. If you catch yourself sitting back in a group of friends wondering if you’re even enjoying yourself, tell yourself you are and move on. Don’t give it any more thought than that. If you think you should feel sad, tell yourself you’re sad. Validate your initial reactions and feeling every chance you get and don’t spend any more time thinking about it. You can and will reprogram your brain this way. It takes time. It takes practice. It takes discipline, but it’s achievable for anyone willing to do the work. Go get it.

I’m dipping out this forum for minute & am going to go enjoy my summer. Best of luck to you.