User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have this exact issue, including the gum recession. If I'm not on top of my diet it gets very severe. I also have POTS and it is like I don't digest food properly if I'm standing all day.

It's definitely solvable, I have been close before. Fungus, bacteria and low stomach acid I think are the biggest culprits.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah I'm sure it's solvable too. When my others symptoms subsides, theses one do the same.

I'm doing my own milk kefir now. It's pretty easy to do
    Last edited by Maximilien; 05-17-2021 at 07:45 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The thing is, with most of the symptoms you deal with, we as a culture are so used to going to the doctors to "fix" things. In reality, we know they are just fixing the symptoms, not the cause. Simple band aid applications. To get true health, you have to fix the cause, then the symptom will go away.

Wez mentioned the kefir probably not working as well as it did if he wasn't hardcore on the protocol. This statement couldn't be truer. When we live healthfully, and our bodies are running on all cylinders, these natural remedies work wonders. But had you been living like shit, drinking, getting fucked up, etc., a little kefir ain't gonna do shit.

So my point is, live the way we were meant to live, and the symptoms and problems that you are dealing with now, will eventually become a thing of the past.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"