User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will not take it personally. But the net will close further and further I think. At least that is what it looks like. Within 10 years this COVID passport will be deemed as normal most likely. I think your life will be constricted quite severely without it.

I have no problems with that. I am willing to live like that. It is quite amazing how fast they are able to put through a world population through this circus. So I don't think it will take long before full acceptance of the new world is there. And so if you are unvaccinated it will be like living in a severely restricted society.

Then ask yourself: why be part of it in the first place? Why contribute to that "society" in which you cannot do much at all. You do not get much benefits being part of it. I think this will turn the tides and you will see more criminality and people not complying with this system. Plus the minorities will also rise up. I do not see this lasting long. But it might last as long as we live (our generations).

Perhaps this is too extreme. I will keep observing. This is what it looks like to me right now.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    You can sue for Finasteride side effects? I was under the impression the class action suit was settled years ago and you're pretty much shit out of luck now. Apparently the guys got like $10,000 a piece anyways lol.
    Yeah you can, actually I think there is an ongoing lawsuit this year as well Group sues to have hair-loss drug Propecia pulled from market | Reuters

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    You can sue for Finasteride side effects? I was under the impression the class action suit was settled years ago and you're pretty much shit out of luck now. Apparently the guys got like $10,000 a piece anyways lol.
    I haven't gotten shit.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I haven't gotten shit.
    You got your health back, ungrateful dick.

Totally fucking with you hahah. You wasted years of your life. I’m also upset I lost that time.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I haven't gotten shit.
    I ran the math on one settlement of 562 cases, for $4.3 milllion.

A non-math person might say: “Wow, that’s a lot of money!”

A math person would say: “Yikes, only $7,651?”

But remember that (us evil) lawyers take a big cut off the top (otherwise 99% of them wouldn’t have bothered suing.) So the real number is going to be closer to $5k. Any person here would have gladly paid $5k or $10k or $50k to have not gotten PFS, so $5k compensation is a joke.

Propecia Lawsuits - Sexual Dysfunction Claims Litigation History

It seems like on the high end, they might get $5k. Apparently that’s all a man’s sexual and mental functioning are worth. Oh and we can throw in another $1k if there’s genital disfigurement. Dudes with their dicks literally rotated 180 degrees get an extra thousand bucks. (Thankfully I never got that side effect.) Literally getting prostate or breast cancer from fin is an extra $5k. Cancer.

I believe in class action suits for holding big companies accountable (although $4.3m to Merck is like you or me dropping a penny and not picking it up,) but usually only the law firm partners make money off of them.

If Merck had to really compensate PFS survivors, they should pay all the medical bills for the tests and treatments, doctor’s appointments, lost work, loss of consortium (legal jargon for “I can’t bang my spouse because of this injury”), etc. If they had to cut every PFS survivor a check for three hundred grand, it wouldn’t make up for the damage they caused, but it would teach Merck a lesson in the only language they understand - money.

Fuck Merck.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will not be getting this vaccine......does not make sense to me, waiting in a line for hours to get tested for something you don't even know you have......spending millions on add campaigns to convince you that you need something?......anyways I had a cousin who got C0vid and took ivermectin and in 48hrs was fully recovered.....shove that vaccine up your ass when there are cures already out there that cost $2 a tablet