User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wez View Post
    Except for the known and reported side effects of Myocarditis in young men from the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines and the blood clotting from the Astrazeneca and Johnson vaccines. They are scientifically proven/accepted side effects of these vaccines, and just so happened to be the cause of death of those two young men directly after having the shot.

By your logic, millions of people contract chronic illnesses every day regardless of taking Finasteride or not, does that mean we can not attribute the condition guys are experiencing on this forum to Finasteride? no evidence of causation?
    I wonder if many PFS guys would agree.
    Pretty sure the odds are way worse if you get COVID. So, yeah, fuck it. Jab me motherfucker.

And for what it's worth, mRNA vaccines are definitely going to be the next cancer treatment going forward. Sounds a helluva lot better than bombarding our bodies with radiation.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Pretty sure the odds are way worse if you get COVID. So, yeah, fuck it. Jab me motherfucker.

And for what it's worth, mRNA vaccines are definitely going to be the next cancer treatment going forward. Sounds a helluva lot better than bombarding our bodies with radiation.
    Completely respect your decision. Its a case of making a decision on your own interpretation of the risk / reward outcome of getting it and i support everyones decision either way.
    I just take issue with the narrative that this particular vaccine is completely safe. As the data shows that is not the case at all. and in my microcosm of a world i know more more people who have had issues from the vaccine than Covid.

And i do really hope your right about the Cancer treatment. For a condition as deadly as Cancer I would be in full support. On the condition that it had adequate trials and long term data this time around, not rushed out under emergency laws.
    Last edited by Wez; 09-10-2021 at 01:55 AM.