Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Covid 19 Vaccine

Has anybody here received the vaccine yet? What has been your experience with it so far? If not, do you plan to? I have mixed feelings about them, especially since they’re mRNA vaccs and Merck collaborated on the other. That being said, I’m not anti vaccine by any means, and the outcome from covid could be a lot worse than the vaccine, especially for those of us predisposed to health fuckery and compromised systems. The last thing I want to deal with is long COVID, so I am considering it. I know a good amount of people with lingering fatigue/brain fog/etc. that’s starting to get to a point where they’re worried about it. Has anybody here even had COVID yet?
    Last edited by Ratchet_V2; 05-11-2021 at 08:07 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet_V2 View Post
    Has anybody here received the vaccine yet? What has been your experience with it so far? If not, do you plan to? I have mixed feelings about them, especially since they’re mRNA vaccs and Merck collaborated on the other. That being said, I’m not anti vaccine by any means, and the outcome from covid could be a lot worse than the vaccine, especially for those of us predisposed to health fuckery and compromised systems. The last thing I want to deal with is long COVID, so I am considering it. I know a good amount of people with lingering fatigue/brain fog/etc. that’s starting to get to a point where they’re worried about it. Has anybody here even had COVID yet?
    Yes, I was vaccinated a few months ago. My arm felt sore for about 24 hours each time, and I also felt lethargic for about 16 hours each time. I was worried about possibly getting long Covid and having to deal with that on top of everything else, so I was eager to get the vaccine as soon as I could. I got the Pfizer version. One of my friends got long Covid in March 2020 and only started recovering from brain fog after she got the vaccine one year later. Your mileage may vary, and by all means it’s everyone’s choice whether or not they want to get a vaccine.

If you’re suspicious of the mRNA vaccines, but not vaccines in general, get the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. It's a traditional type of vaccine that injects disabled Covid-19 viruses that your immune system uses as target practice to train for when it sees real Covid-19. The mRNA viruses causes your body to make fragments of Covid-19 viruses that your immune system will then recognize and attack when it sees real Covid-19 viruses.

The J&J is as safe or as risky as an annual flu shot.

There will be a range of opinions, and I respect and understand anyone who went through PFS not trusting the medical world anymore. If anyone has a reason to be suspicious, it’s PFS guys.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got vaccine moderna no negative effects

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got Pfizer. Totally fine. Felt like crap for a day after my second dose but it's NBD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got vaccinated. Moderna.

Not gonna lie I definitely was nervous about getting it, for the exact reasons you mentioned above. But they're now saying that a long term side effect from Covid is erectile dysfunction. So yeah, I for sure dont want to get Covid lol.
    I think we've got nothing to worry about with the vaccine. You'd be worse off getting the virus.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingpie View Post
    I got vaccinated. Moderna.

Not gonna lie I definitely was nervous about getting it, for the exact reasons you mentioned above. But they're now saying that a long term side effect from Covid is erectile dysfunction. So yeah, I for sure dont want to get Covid lol.
    I think we've got nothing to worry about with the vaccine. You'd be worse off getting the virus.
    When I heard about nba players and mma fighters dealing with long term respiratory issues from covid that had me shook, the people who are in the most tip top shape. The smell and taste symptoms definitely are neurologically related. Im strongly considering getting vaccinated. I know a bunch of people who got it and they’re fine.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaSolid View Post
    When I heard about nba players and mma fighters dealing with long term respiratory issues from covid that had me shook, the people who are in the most tip top shape. The smell and taste symptoms definitely are neurologically related. Im strongly considering getting vaccinated. I know a bunch of people who got it and they’re fine.
    Honestly, you're more likely to be fucked from COVID than the vaccine. Think of it this way, if you do have issues with the vaccine, you'll most likely have incredibly larger issues with COVID.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess some here haven't learned the lesson yet...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmao you still trust big pharma with untested DNA altering vaccine... some people are truly born to be sheeples

Don't say you took it and you are fine that's not how it works watch for new conditions over the years. Add a few more years to your recovery if you are doing all the right detoxing outlined here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on guys let's not turn this into the pros vs the antis at the end of the day it's up to each individual, let's not resort to name calling and the like