User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m getting sticked up. Uncle Pfizy. Ouchie Fauci. See you boys on the other side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    Come on guys let's not turn this into the pros vs the antis at the end of the day it's up to each individual, let's not resort to name calling and the like
    Why not let the discussion go where it leads? Do you want censorship like on the propecia help forum? I guess if you are helplessly waiting for 'science' to save you then you will be deluded enough to try to roll the dice again with pharmaceutical poison. Make no mistake about it, all of the people taking the vaccine take it out of compliance, ignorance and fear. You have no idea what's in it but we do know the dangers and people are already experiencing many serious effects and getting censored by the media. You do realize that on paper finasteride is even safer than vaccines with supposed sides affecting less than 1% and being temporary. Trust the science bro....

The mental gymnastics involved in injecting a vaxx but still being here trying to detox must be excruciating. Good luck with the added heavy metal burden and messed up immune response.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet_V2 View Post
    I’m getting sticked up. Uncle Pfizy. Ouchie Fauci. See you boys on the other side.
    Sheeple

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude1988 View Post
    Why not let the discussion go where it leads? Do you want censorship like on the propecia help forum? I guess if you are helplessly waiting for 'science' to save you then you will be deluded enough to try to roll the dice again with pharmaceutical poison. Make no mistake about it, all of the people taking the vaccine take it out of compliance, ignorance and fear. You have no idea what's in it but we do know the dangers and people are already experiencing many serious effects and getting censored by the media. You do realize that on paper finasteride is even safer than vaccines with supposed sides affecting less than 1% and being temporary. Trust the science bro....

The mental gymnastics involved in injecting a vaxx but still being here trying to detox must be excruciating. Good luck with the added heavy metal burden and messed up immune response.

- - - Updated - - -

Sheeple
    Letting the conversation go where it leads still comes with the responsibility to be respectful. With the tone of your post and telling people they are sheeps, you just come across as bitter. This place is really chill, we can have a civil discussion man.

I really understand taking the vaccine, but I'll admit in my fragile present state I am reluctant to put anything in my body right now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Letting the conversation go where it leads still comes with the responsibility to be respectful. With the tone of your post and telling people they are sheeps, you just come across as bitter. This place is really chill, we can have a civil discussion man.

I really understand taking the vaccine, but I'll admit in my fragile present state I am reluctant to put anything in my body right now.
    Yeah I’m really hesitant too, haven’t even taken an Advil since I crashed, might ultimately skip out on the shot.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaSolid View Post
    Yeah I’m really hesitant too, haven’t even taken an Advil since I crashed, might ultimately skip out on the shot.
    Completely was the same way but as someone also said the thought of long covid in the end nudged my decision to get vacced up. Had Pfizer yesterday and so far going back to sleep after waking up halfway through the night and a sore arm are the only sides

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

- - - Updated - - -

Sheeple
    Letting the conversation go where it goes is fine. Name calling is not. Immature, disrespectful and it's what people do when they have run out of points to make in their "argument" and their backs against the wall and they have nothing left to say but throw names and insults. The person that goes there first always loses. Immediately.

We don't play that here. It has nothing to do with censorship and everything to do with respecting your fellow health seeker. Period. Just an FYI, I agree with you.

So let's tone it down, huh?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-09-2021 at 03:41 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Covid 19 Vaccine

I remember being in the dermatologist office first time he offered fin. At that time I have never heard from the drug. “ are there any sides?” I asked ”none at all, don’t worry” he replied. corrupt physician I bet he knew… then after the crash the medical complex turned their backs and you are left basically on your own. I can foresee similar scenarios for some cases with those experimental jabs. For those who have taken it, I wish you good luck. For those who refuse it, also be strong since the establishment will try to make things hard on you.
    On a finishing note I honestly think this protocol might be stronger for preventing complications from that disease than just getting a jab.
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holistic View Post
    I remember being in the dermatologist office first time he offered fin. At that time I have never heard from the drug. “ are there any sides?” I asked ”none at all, don’t worry” he replied. corrupt physician I bet he knew… then after the crash the medical complex turned their backs and you are left basically on your own. I can foresee similar scenarios for some cases with those experimental jabs. For those who have taken it, I wish you good luck. For those who refuse it, also be strong since the establishment will try to make things hard on you.
    On a finishing note I honestly think this protocol might be stronger for preventing complications from that disease than just getting a jab.
    You'd most likely be correct.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to dig up this topic but there are a some misinformation here.

Just FYI there are NO HEAVY METALS in covid vaccines. Also ARNm technology isn't new, it has been studied and already used in certain illnesses with success for decades. Now of course you can have doubts since we don't have the full picture yet and we lack recoil on the effect of Spike protein in the long run, like a lot of treatments. There will also be adverse reactions for a minority of people, but it also saves a lot of lives everyday.
    So in the end it's all a matter of personal judgement call, weighting the benefits/risks balance.

I could argue that there will inevitably be anti-vax circles that will indirectly harm or kill people, potentially from their family, their friends. Currently in my country, most of severe cases, long haul Covid and deaths are from people that didn't get the vaccine, that is a fact.
    Now I don't make any judgment, I'm myself reluctant to get the shot in my PFS state, but things are not this black&white scheme you're painting.

If one day you have a severe illness, will you reject an efficient treatment because you had PFS in your life and all of a sudden all the science is corrupted ? We are biased from what we went through (like anyone), another reason to not loose our critical mindset.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilien View Post
    Sorry to dig up this topic but there are a some misinformation here.

Just FYI there are NO HEAVY METALS in covid vaccines. Also ARNm technology isn't new, it has been studied and already used in certain illnesses with success for decades. Now of course you can have doubts since we don't have the full picture yet and we lack recoil on the effect of Spike protein in the long run, like a lot of treatments. There will also be adverse reactions for a minority of people, but it also saves a lot of lives everyday.
    So in the end it's all a matter of personal judgement call, weighting the benefits/risks balance.

I could argue that there will inevitably be anti-vax circles that will indirectly harm or kill people, potentially from their family, their friends. Currently in my country, most of severe cases, long haul Covid and deaths are from people that didn't get the vaccine, that is a fact.
    Now I don't make any judgment, I'm myself reluctant to get the shot in my PFS state, but things are not this black&white scheme you're painting.

If one day you have a severe illness, will you reject an efficient treatment because you had PFS in your life and all of a sudden all the science is corrupted ? We are biased from what we went through (like anyone), another reason to not loose our critical mindset.
    Man....I wasn't gonna even touch this one, but......

Anti-vax circles that kill people......this to me doesn't make sense. The anti-vaxxers should be the ones dying, NOT the vaccinated ones? If you get vaccinated, you shouldn't have to worry about the unvaccinated, otherwise, why even get the vaccine? What's the point if you can still get sick? I mean, if you took a circle of people who didn't get their polio vaccine, Do you think the vaccinated would have to worry about getting polio? No. Something doesn't add up with ALL of this.

Not to mention the time in which they just whipped up a new vaccine with NO clinical testing, safety studies, NOTHING. You know where the studies are??......they are being done right now, in real time, to every single person who get's vaccinated. That doesn't sit well with me. Especially knowing now what we know about pharmaceutical companies.

There have already been countless stories of people who were decimated by the vaccine. They know this (big pharma) and it's the "cost" of doing business for them. I understand doing things and sacrificing for the greater good, but who wants to be the unknowing martyr and ruin their lives or lose it all together? NOT ME.

Sickens me.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-23-2021 at 10:25 AM.