User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would get vaccinated first, then do the cycle. Your body is going to be straining a bit right after getting jabbed. Should last a day or so after each. No big deal.

But you want a complete equilibrium for a cycle to be successful IMO.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I guess it's like what PH does to TMO and myself.....spreads false info to pfs guys and making them miss opportunities to get well. I don't try and persuade anyone, I simply give them the information that I know. And yeah, after what we all went through, I'm not really a fan of big pharma and their shady practices.
    How could I blame you!
    The thing with PFS is that unless you find a really good doctor willing to help you, you are pretty much on your own.
    Out of all the consultations I took the only thing I was prescribed is... Vitamine D... And a visit to a psy. I'm sick to the point of not being able to function and you give me this!
    They make you pass a basic check-up blood test, then they see all the numbers are fine so they assume you're ok -at best- or somewhat hypochondriac at worst.
    It's easier than admitting there are holes in the medical field and that a supposedly safe drug fucked up a young healthy guy.

At least that what I've been confronted to in France.

So ultimately you end up searching for your condition and you either find a shady forum with desperate people scarring out each others on most topics with mad theories and solutions, or a place with guys aiming to recovery with a protocol outlying simple principles that already helped many. You better find this place !

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the vaccine today only sides were pain at the site of getting injection and little headache.
    Thinking of starting the UH cycle in a few days

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took the jasb a few months ago.

When I had the first I had a sore arm for a few days but then I was fine. The 2nd time I felt excellent. No soreness, and I was swimming laps of the sea.

Then when I went to sleep I was sweating and burning up(I should add I was also quite sunburnt from that day). This was also soon after the Baylor paper came out so I was suddenly getting racing thoughts about it.

The next morning I was still a bit bad but in the afternoon it subsided completely and I was back to swimming laps in the sea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, in an ultra rich vs poor workers perspective, whatever you want to interpret it as, why would they vaccinate and kill the "sheep" and keep around the fighters? People vaccinate their livestock all the time because they want lots of them to work for them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted this before but accidentally deleted it when I tried to make a clarification.

I think there's too much room for interpretation from media on either side of this, so I'm just going to give my opinion after respectfully considering both sides of the vaccine debate. I'm going to compare vaccine effects to post covid syndrome effects.

Short term(under 2 months):
    Covid: clearly people get sick and many other effects
    Vaccine: very common to get minor effects

Medium term(longer than 2 months)
    Covid: I personally know 3 people who have lost their normal sense of smell and taste. According to people I know who work in hospitals, the overwhelming majority of patients with covid are unvaccinated, and relatively common to get post covid effects such as heart and lung issues. I personally know at least 3 people who have died from covid.
    Vaccine: I don't know anyone in real life or heard anyone in the hospital dying or getting post covid effects or any other medium term effects from the vaccine

Long term:
    Obviously no one can interpret long term results because there are none. The sky is the limit, but I have not seen anything that's alarming considering how commonly the people are around me are getting post covid syndrome.

Someone sent me the VAERS spike in effects from 2020 to 2021, but you could only start reporting effects in 2021 from the covid vaccine because that's when it was released. That's like saying car crashes sharply increased from 0 year 1 to 1000 in year 2, but in year 2 the car was invented.

Clarification: if we compared covid effects from 2020 to 2021 instead of vaccine effects, I would expect them to be the same as or less than last year due to the vaccine which reduces infection and complications by (I think) 90 percent. When millions and then billions are vaccinated, I expect to hear a few adverse effects from anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, with natural immunity, you will probably be slightly better off without the vaccine, but if you get covid you will be exponentially worse off. Immunity is partly built and partly genetically inherited, so there's only so much you can optimize. If you get covid you will likely be fucked and you will have yourself to blame. I believe it should be your risk to take, just like when not getting chicken pox as a kid you accept the risk of getting shingles.

With finasteride we knew there was a risk but we didn't care because we wanted hair more. And with the advent of social media you would've heard about pfs way sooner if finasteride came out today. Finasteride in theory is sketchy from the beginning because it was derived from pseudohermaphrodites

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finvic View Post
    Also, with natural immunity, you will probably be slightly better off without the vaccine, but if you get covid you will be exponentially worse off. Immunity is partly built and partly genetically inherited, so there's only so much you can optimize. If you get covid you will likely be fucked and you will have yourself to blame. I believe it should be your risk to take, just like when not getting chicken pox as a kid you accept the risk of getting shingles.

With finasteride we knew there was a risk but we didn't care because we wanted hair more. And with the advent of social media you would've heard about pfs way sooner if finasteride came out today. Finasteride in theory is sketchy from the beginning because it was derived from pseudohermaphrodites
    Natural immunity is about 50% as effective as being fully vaxed, in terms of avoiding getting sick, serious illness, and death. Covid survivors who also get vaccinated have even more protection than those with just one or the other.

Most who get Covid are asymptomatic or get mildly sick, but you could be unlucky and have long term brain fog, shortness of breath, etc. I know people in their 20s and 30s who have the lungs of an 80 year old smoker now, because the virus ravaged their lungs which are now stiffened with scar tissue. It is scary, nasty stuff if you get hit hard.

The vaccine mostly takes the extreme negative outcomes off the table and it should be a no-brainer except that many mistrust the medical business or believe in natural cures or don’t understand what a vaccine is. (They think it permanently changes your DNA, which mRNA cannot do. It’s a set of instructions that lasts for one or two days and then disappears, but now your body will attack Covid-19 spikes on sight.)

Vaccine immunity is better because you’re getting hit with an ENORMOUS amount of Covid-19 spikes, so your body mounts a strong response. With a real infection you will get less of a huge wave, and the spikes are attached to a virus that is trying to not be found. Whereas the vaccine spikes just hang around waiting to be destroyed by your immune system.

Totally agree about fin. If social media had been bigger when I considered it, I never would have touched it. All I saw was some hysterical all caps comments on the bottom of a news article webpage that I dismissed because the guy sounded like a lunatic. There were no warnings at the time that it could be permanent, and the doctor assured me that that was impossible, so in retrospect I can easily see why I made the choice, given the info that I had in 2008 or 2009. If I had found PH (not sure if it existed) then I also would not have taken it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I think this is urgent. Two people I know are magnetic after a quarter was placed on their chest. I have no alternate explanation so now I'm anti vax. Does anyone have an alternate explanation?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finvic View Post
    Ok I think this is urgent. Two people I know are magnetic after a quarter was placed on their chest. I have no alternate explanation so now I'm anti vax. Does anyone have an alternate explanation?
    Is this a troll lmaoo