User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol sorry I am in close contact with someone very anti vax and he also warned me about finasteride before I took it so I take him seriously. I'm investigating now but I think it might just be adhesion but it's very surprising if you've never seen it before. It seems unreal at first but it happens to non vaxxed people too. Pending investigation.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Nice reply. Well thought out.

I still don't get why the vaccinated are so worried about the un-vaccinated. I mean, the unvaxxed can spread it 12 times faster?? To only other unvaxxed people?...so again, what's the point in getting the shot if you can still get sick?

I guess it's like what PH does to TMO and myself.....spreads false info to pfs guys and making them miss opportunities to get well. I don't try and persuade anyone, I simply give them the information that I know. And yeah, after what we all went through, I'm not really a fan of big pharma and their shady practices.
    I agree with this, completely. The chances of anyone under 65 dying from Covid is 0.004%. I'll take my chances with Covid over the vaccine.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which vaccine would you guys recommend? I'm strongly considering it because I'll be working with Covid-positive patients soon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    Which vaccine would you guys recommend? I'm strongly considering it because I'll be working with Covid-positive patients soon.
    I got Pfizer, but I hear Moderna is almost as effective. I'd stay away from J&J - it's a one and done but it's only 60% to the others 96%.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Nice reply. Well thought out.

I still don't get why the vaccinated are so worried about the un-vaccinated. I mean, the unvaxxed can spread it 12 times faster?? To only other unvaxxed people?...so again, what's the point in getting the shot if you can still get sick?

I guess it's like what PH does to TMO and myself.....spreads false info to pfs guys and making them miss opportunities to get well. I don't try and persuade anyone, I simply give them the information that I know. And yeah, after what we all went through, I'm not really a fan of big pharma and their shady practices.
    I think the problem is that the more unvaccinated people there are, the more the virus has a playground to mutate and become something even worse like what we're getting with the Delta variant. It could progress from there. The more immunity people have from the vaccine, the less chance the virus can do its thing and eventually be eradicated. It's exactly the same tactic that destroyed polio and smallpox -- but it only works if most people opt in.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    I agree with this, completely. The chances of anyone under 65 dying from Covid is 0.004%. I'll take my chances with Covid over the vaccine.
    This makes no sense to me. I personally know individuals affected by long covid, and have read studies which indicate symptoms similar to PFS if you catch the virus. These symptoms include persistent ED and brain fog, as well as other neurological issues. it's beyond me why you would want to compound these issues with the ones you already have from PFS. you could REALLY fuck yourself up and set yourself back for god knows how long if you catch the virus. There's a considerable chance this protocol wouldn't help long covid and then you would be well and truly fucked. The vaccine seems to carry far less risk than catching the virus in my opinion.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjack View Post
    This makes no sense to me. I personally know individuals affected by long covid, and have read studies which indicate symptoms similar to PFS if you catch the virus. These symptoms include persistent ED and brain fog, as well as other neurological issues. it's beyond me why you would want to compound these issues with the ones you already have from PFS. you could REALLY fuck yourself up and set yourself back for god knows how long if you catch the virus. There's a considerable chance this protocol wouldn't help long covid and then you would be well and truly fucked. The vaccine seems to carry far less risk than catching the virus in my opinion.
    Well said, I feel the same way.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We all have our opinions. I feel exactly the same way about the vaccine. I have no desire to put a vaccine, that didn't go through the normal approval channels, in my body. I mean, fin went through all the proper channels, and is FDA approved, and look what it does...
    Also, this virus will continue to mutate - that's what viruses do. That's why we don't have a cure for HIV, and the flu vaccine rarely works - as I'm sure you know there are more than 300 variants of the flu. Viruses mutate too quickly. Mark my words we will never get a handle on Covid, and this hysteria will continue as long as people continue to tolerate it.

This is a highly debated topic, but I have no desire to argue. Everyone should be able to choose whatever they want for themselves. Based on what I've seen/read, I believe the virus poses less risk to me than the vaccine. Maybe I'm wrong, but we should all be able to do what we want.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For what it's worth, I've had the pfizer vaccine. no symptoms of anything since getting it.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For what it's worth, I've had the pfizer vaccine. no symptoms of anything since getting it.
    That's awesome. Honestly, I'm sure it's fine for the vast majority of people - just like most pharmaceuticals. Also, it's become a thing of principle for me at this point. I don't like when the government tries to force we the people to do anything - for better or for worse...
    I just want to recover from this nightmare, and I definitely don't want to argue with my fellow brothers in suffering.