User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats your opinion on masks cd. I feel like its cutting off my oxygen which isnt good for the mojo.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Whats your opinion on masks cd. I feel like its cutting off my oxygen which isnt good for the mojo.
    Honestly? I think they're pointless. Just my opinion. take it for what it's worth.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Masks are b.s. for the most part. Logic and intuition tells us it doesnt protect much if at all. Scientists in labs use full body suits for a reason; they'd use a cheap $1 mask were effective. And those lab scientists still get infected even with those suits, that says alot.

Our ancestors knew the importance of breathing fully. Hence we have the methods harnessing chi, yoga breathing, CD's method.

Dr. F and others said masks should only be worn when symptomatic at the very start of this reset. They suddenly changed the narrative...why?