User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raging libido but penile numbness persists?

Hey guys, have had this disease since 2018, was just wondering about this symptom that's been ailing me. I get morning boners, my erections are rockhard and I can have sex 3-4 times a day, but for some reason penile numbness continues to bother me. Occasionally I might get some watery semen, but for the most part it's quite thick. I've tried tribulus, turmeric, st johns wort, boron etc. to no avail.

What can I do specifically that can reverse this numbness? I've ordered some pine pollen and some herbs from the protocol in addition to buying a juicer, some advice or experiences reversing this would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Hey guys, have had this disease since 2018, was just wondering about this symptom that's been ailing me. I get morning boners, my erections are rockhard and I can have sex 3-4 times a day, but for some reason penile numbness continues to bother me. Occasionally I might get some watery semen, but for the most part it's quite thick. I've tried tribulus, turmeric, st johns wort, boron etc. to no avail.

What can I do specifically that can reverse this numbness? I've ordered some pine pollen and some herbs from the protocol in addition to buying a juicer, some advice or experiences reversing this would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys.
    Hi Griffin, you’re in the right place.

You should follow the protocol from top to bottom and you will recover over time. It’s not about one specific herb for one specific symptom, it’s a general thing. Doing the protocol helps all the PFS symptoms over time

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post

Hey Man, it sounds like you're similar to me, I can usually get decent erections (not rock hard like you) and get morning/nighttime erections most nights, but I definitely have the penile numbness in a bad way. I can feel hot/cold on the skin, and if I pinch the skin I can feel that too, but it's like the actual tissue is numb and has no feeling. Is that how it is for you?

I was also wondering if there are any specific parts of the protocol that have helped this for other guys...

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The protocol in general is what will fix it. That, and time.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"