User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultra hard Mechanisms

Hey guys – would someone much more versed than me provide a detailed explanation/reasoning behind the mechanisms of ultra hard? I’m going to see my derm to have some warts removed (same doctor who prescribed me fin) and I want to pick his brain a little bit about it and review my hormone profile as I go through cycle. Ironically, he’s been the most thoughtful and helpful to me throughout this entire journey. He doesn’t even prescribe fin to his patients anymore. He’s also specializing in HRT dermatology, so he’s well educated and versed when it comes to endocrinology and this type of thing. I’d just like to go in not sounding like a meat head who is just trying to run a cycle willy nilly. I’m sure there is a thread, I just don’t want to spend too much time searching for it here. Thanks!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a metabolite of testosterone and DHT, and the presence of the metabolite is said to stimulate the production of test and DHT.

It’s 1/7th as potent as actual testosterone so by taking it for a normal cycle length it will not suppress you that much and the herbal rotation is enough for PCT.