User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thoughts on taking DHEA?

Experiences with taking DHEA? I've read that there's traces of DHEA in pine pollen but what are opinions/thoughts on taking the supplement on its own while having PFS?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashed View Post
    Experiences with taking DHEA? I've read that there's traces of DHEA in pine pollen but what are opinions/thoughts on taking the supplement on its own while having PFS?
    Don’t.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Don’t.
    elaborate?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    elaborate?
    It’s not in the protocol for a reason. We’ve been doing this for a long time, and most of us have crashed taking individual supplements, I’ve done it about 100 times. It’s not necessary, it might help, it might not. But from what I’ve learned is you’re probably going to regret it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It can convert to estrogen if you take too much of it. Not exceeding a low dose of around 2.5mg at a time more than twice a day should help to prevent this. Most people combine it with pregnenolone or progesterone to give a nice synergistic effect. I used to use it, but I'm using herbs now. Unlike progesterone and pregnenolone, DHEA supplementation can suppress your bodies natural ability to produce DHEA, so it's best to not over do it and take breaks from it. It's powerful stuff, if I could go back in time I would have used herbs instead because I suspect DHEA was making me aggressive.
    Last edited by johnsmith; 05-18-2021 at 09:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok thanks, i wont order it then

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Straight DHEA is a no go because it's basically a wild card. Depending on the individual, it could convert to too much Estrogen or other non-needed hormones. This is why we use DHEA variables such as DHEA 4, DHEA 7, etc. Only this way can we somewhat control the outcome of the transition.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"