User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’re in the roughest phase of this right now, do yourself a favor and stop obsessing over your condition during this time, this is gonna be the easiest phase to get out of, and it won’t last long if you get with the program. This is the advice I would have given myself a year and a half ish ago. The worst of it tends to go away easily, then the final 20-30% is going to be more difficult and take a lot of time. During that phase you won’t be suffering but you won’t be healed yet either. Tough out this rough phase until it passes, which it will. I couldn’t sprint over lift heavy for a long time without getting worse, I was just an absolute wreck not too long ago.

Stay away from those other bullshit forums, like anything in life, this condition is separated into demographics. Guys on those sites will never heal or improve, they’ll complain and cry about what happened to them, just like they would with anything else in life, and they’ll stay fucked. Don’t be one of those guys. It BLOWS my mind they stay so fucked up, because it’s such an easy solution with some dedication, it’s literally just a choice.

It’s gonna take a lot of time and dedication, but get to it. You got this brah.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 08-08-2021 at 12:46 PM.