User Tag List

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

readytonut's Road to Recovery (one pill victim)

Hey Guys, i live in europe and need a place that can help me recover, im desperate at this point. I had taken half a finasteride pill (0,5mg) on February 19th and have had severe side effects since then. My health deteriorates week after week. I just don't want to watch anymore and need a place where i can find advice on my healing process. I was always a gym addict and took vitamins regularly over the years these were always the following: omega 3, vitamin k, vitmain d, vitamin b12, biotin, zinc and selenium. My diet was mostly vegetarian at the time.

Now to the days after taking the finasteride pill. 3 days after the pill I was on a long journey with little and very bad food and had a headache all day. That night i woke up and had fluid leaking from my nipples. I developed some gyno since then and i had painful nipples for 2.5 months. After the first month, I started researching and came across a toxic site where many talked about their suffering. I have contacted people and asked them for tips on how to deal with the situation. The consensus was that I should stop taking all vitamins and not go to the gym anymore (big mistake). I followed these rules and my condition worsened over the month. I had several panic attacks in the following days and my symptoms all exploded. I have developed an extreme insomnia that has accompanied me to this day. This insomnia worsen my symptoms on the days when I sleep poorly. My other symptoms are full ED, low libido, energy dips during the day ( follwed by hunger cravings and headaches), cold hands / feet, penile shrinkage, reduced semen volume, muscle twitching, body tremors, tinnitus and many more symptoms.

Today i'm at a point where im almost disabled. I can hardly walk up stairs without getting out of breath and get abdominal pain and diarrhea at the slightest exertion. After physical exertion, i get brain fog and my vision gets blurry. I think i have developed a post exertional malaise that makes it impossible to do sports. Even an erection can make me not feel good afterwards. When i come to orgasm, i become a zombie for the next 2-3 days and can't move or think properly.
    I think my thyroid is also going crazy. Sometimes i get red cheeks which are a sign of hyperthyroidism.
    Unfortunately i don't know how to handle these symptoms, i think my androgen receptors have become extremely sensitive. How can i best start the healing process. I miss the gym so much, but with the current condition it's impossible. First i need to somehow improve my sleep first, otherwise i can't function as a normal human anymore. My hormone levels have all been in range so far. I will post them here later as soon as I have them. I have started taking rhodiola daily in the morning for 3 days now and that seems to work and prevents me from getting into fight or flight mode, but the question is what supplements should I take to improve my sleep first. I have heard many positive things about acetly l carnetine and it is also supposed to help well against CFS. The most important parts of the protocol cause me considerable problems especially sleep and training, how should I proceed here? I have in half a month an appointment with a doctor who has multiple PFS patients and prescribes androstenedione, dhea or hCG to treat PFS. Would one of these hormones relieve my symptoms? Please i need advice asap. Will i ever be normal again? I already ordered rhodiola, ashwaghanda, tribulus, acetyl l carnetine, omega 3, cordyceps, creatine and some whey without any sweeteners. I already cut all gluten from my diet and increased the fruit and vegetable intake. i lost so much muscle mass already and dont know about doing any fasts or feasts. I started meditations yesterday and im doing streching routiens for about 2 weeks know. How shoud i handle the excersice intolerace? Push through and feel bad for 2-3 day and do this until feeling better or wait 1-2 weeks until feeling good again and slowly increase workout intensitiy.

EDIT: hormonal levels came in:
    Estradiol: 40,9 pg/mL range 0-56
    Prolaktin: 14,4 ng/mL range 2.5-17
    FSH: 2.31 mlU/ml range 0.7-11.1
    LH: 2.87 mlU/mL range 0.8-7.6
    SHBG: 34.4 nmol/L range 10-57
    Testosterone:688ng/dL range 160-728
    TSH: 2.31 mlU range 0.27-4.2
    FT3: 3.46 pg/ml range 1.8-4.2
    FT4: 1.37 ng/dL range 0.89-1.76
    TPO: 21.6 iU7mL range 0-35
    Cortisol: 21.3 ug/dL range 5-25
    Insulin: 5.96 ulU range 0-29.1
    ACTH: 22.8 pg/mL range 0-46
    cholesterol: 200 mg/dl range <200
    Last edited by Readytonut; 06-01-2021 at 05:19 AM.